Dr. Edward Shaheen Jr, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male

Dr. Shaheen Jr

Shaheen Orthodontics

9216 Clayton Rd Ste 130 Saint Louis, MO 63124

Dr. Edward Shaheen Jr, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Saint Louis, MO. He graduated from Washington University School Of Dental Medicine and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Shaheen Jr's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Shaheen Jr

3.5

Dr. Shaheen Jr?
Dr. Shaheen Jr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Edward Shaheen Jr, DDS
Dr. Shaheen treated all 3 of my children. He is a kind and compassionate doctor who goes out of his way to make sure that your children have a positive experience from day 1. We chose him because he does not believe in extraction of permanent teeth or scary appliances that others recommended. He has a friendly, knowledgeable staff and always respects your time by being punctual with their scheduling.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Shaheen Jr, DDS?
Both of my girls did their braces with Dr. Shaheen. The office is always friendly and easy to contact. Their teeth look great and when we have had issues Dr. Shaheen has always been quick to address them. Very happy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Shaheen Jr, DDS?
I can't say enough about Shaheen Orthodontics! Dr. Shaheen and his amazing staff have serviced three of four kids. Though my youngest is only four, if Dr. Shaheen has not retired by the time she's ready for braces, she'll be seeing him too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Shaheen Jr, DDS?
Easy to make appointments. Convenient location. Office stays on track time wise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Shaheen Jr, DDS?
We appreciate Dr. Shaheen and staff for their professional help with outr families experience, with correcting their teeth. Our appointments are prompt and run smoothly. Dr. Shaheen has years of experience for Adults and mostly younger kids, he and his staff take their time out on answering any concerns you might have. We want to Thankyou for your time making these bright smiles for the future. Sincerely, The Mueller Family
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Shaheen Jr, DDS?
The practice is friendly and welcoming.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Shaheen Jr, DDS?
My son has been a patient of Shaheen for years and we have been amazed with the quality of the service we have received. His teeth have changed as he has grown and they have adapted treatment to fit with his growth and dental needs. I believe them to be professional and always friendly and accommodating.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Shaheen Jr, DDS?
Not to mention the fact that I was uglier after my treatment than when I started, he also left a gaping hole where he pulled teeth and told me I was finished! When I asked him to fix it , he told me I would have to pay for another round of orthodontics. This man is unethical and insensitive. He's too insensitive to trust your child's mouth and looks (future) with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Shaheen Jr, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Shaheen Jr?

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Washington University School Of Dental Medicine

Dr. Shaheen Jr accepts

Dr. Shaheen Jr accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Dr. Shaheen Jr treats your condition or procedure