Dr. Edward Lutz, DDS

Dr. Edward Lutz, DDS

Family Dentistry  |

Dr. Edward Lutz, DDS is a dentist who practices in Dallas, TX. He is 65 years old.Read his story

White Rock Dental Group

8940 Garland Rd Ste 100

Dallas, TX 75218

Learn about Dr. Lutz

Dr. Lutz's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Lutz "I enjoy the long-term relationships that have developed with my family of patients. Some of them were in my original practice. I am now caring for many of their children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren! My practice has grown through the trust of existing patients who continue to return and confidently refer their family and friends because of the superior care they receive. I started my dental career by completing the continuum at the renowned L. D. Pankey Institute, which set me on a high trajectory of excellence in patient care and office management. Throughout my career, I’ve continued to pursue postgraduate continuing education and professional development in every area of dentistry. I enjoy the pursuit of leading-edge knowledge in dentistry because it allows me to treat almost any patient comprehensively. I have studied all areas of dentistry including occlusion, cosmetic dentistry, full-mouth restoration, as well as dental implants, bone and sinus grafting, and All-on-4® implants. I’ve also studied management of TMJ-TMD, oral surgery, endodontics (root canals), orthodontics, periodontics (gum treatment), fixed and removable prosthodontics (restoration), and sedation. I’ve lived in Dallas my entire life. My wife, Deby, and I are very proud of our three sons, our daughter-in-law and new granddaughter. We are excited about a new chapter in our family as we relish the joys of grandparenting. My primary hobbies are long-distance running and off-road biking. I am involved with a running club at White Rock Lake called the Loop Group. Our common denominator is that we just love to run! In 2015 I completed two marathons, and I hope to qualify for and run the Boston Marathon in the next few years! Deby and I enjoy biking adventures in the Big Bend area and along the Trinity River. For many years, through my church I’ve led a home group and mentored young men who are seeking to integrate their faith into their lives. Personally, I am passionate about my faith, my family, and my work."

This content was provided by Dr. Lutz "What we do is far beyond comprehensive dentistry. We treat patients in one facility, with minimal referrals to other locations, managing a patient with multiple needs, having the ability to combine several procedures in one visit.

Our goal for every patient is to help them have a beautiful and healthy smile for a lifetime. We offer convenience, efficiency, and decreased cost to the patient with this approach."

• Family Dentistry

• University Of Texas
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Baylor College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Lutz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lutz has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of General Dentistry, Member