Dr. Edward Howard, DMD

Practices Dentistry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 63 reviews.
Author:
I had been going to another dentist and found out I needed two crowns. I wasn't comfortable with the level of expertise so called Lane and Associates based on their ratings and Dr Howard's credentials and experience. They got me in within 2 days for consultation and did my crown the following week. Dr Howard is a godsend! He is an expert at numbing you so you feel no pain and carefully explains everything he is doing. I've already recommended him to two friends! Mary O'Donnell, Cary, NC
Author:
Dr. Howard is an excellent dentist! He is so kind and gentle. He takes the time to sit down and give you all the options available. I had a sleep appliance for sleep apnea for a few years and he informed me of other appliances available now so I got a new and improved version that I LOVE! It is so much easier to put in and clean. Cleanings are easy and I leave in a fantastic mood. Nothing to be nervous about with Dr. Howard. Oh, did I mention FREE teeth whitening and FREE SPA services? :-)
Author:
TL;DR: Alicia, Aubrey, Melissa, and Dr. Howard are amazing. Fantastic office and staff- even for a denist-phobe. I have not been to a dentist in over 10 years (even though I knew I had cavities) because of my severe fear of the dentist. Last week, I called around to see if anyone could get me in same day because I was having some issues with pain and just really needed to get in and be cleaned and assessed. I call quite a few offices and no one could get me in. Aubrey (sp?) answered and alt
Author:
It's like what? Unbelievable! Have you ever come out of the dentist office happy and relaxed, content and comfortable with both your dental treatment, staff friendliness and attentiveness and assurance that your dental needs are carefully monitored? I have been a patient with Dr. Lane & Associates for 22 years. Dr. Howard is my Dentist and Michelle is currently my hygienist. This team of professionals are amazing. Their new office in Cary “hits the ball out of the park”!
Author:
I absolutely love Dr. Lane & Associates! Dr. Howard is the Best!!!
Author:
Can I just say that I had the most amazing experience I’ve ever had at any dentist! I was able to be seen quickly and my problem was immediately resolved. I have had a tooth ache for a couple weeks and Dr. Howard was able to identify the problem and fix it! The office customer service is amazing!
Author:
They are the best! I moved out of North Carolina two years ago and drive back twice a year to see Dr. Howard. I have complete confidence in him and the peace of mind is well worth the trip. The entire practice is extremely helpful and accommodating. Their honesty and integrity are unmatched.
Author:
Dr. Howard and his awesome team at Dr. Lane & Assoc. are the best of the best! I had a cracked tooth that evolved into my first root canal/crown, and I felt NO PAIN throughout the entire procedures. Phenomenally satisfied with my dental treatment and service by Dr. Howard and his team.
Author:
Fun office, great vibe, doctors and staff seem to enjoy their jobs and taking care of their patients.
Author:
Courtney is the best hygienist I ever had, and if Dr. Howard ever retires, I may never go back to the dentist again. He's the best of the best!!
Author:
Utmost professional, kind and caring doctor. Need more doctors around like Dr. Howard.
Author:
High-quality office all around. Everybody here seems to love their job and have fun doing it. Dr. Howard is a great guy and does superb work.
Author:
If your looking for the best dentist, look no further than Dr. Howard. I can't say enough things about how well I was treated by Dr. Howard and his staff. Office is very clean, administration efficient, and Dr. Howard and staff make dental visits fun and comfortable.
Author:
Kind, gentle and patient. Very professional and his dental work is painless and excellent.
Author:
Dr. Howard is very courteous and professional. He treats his patients and all the staff there with the upmost respect. this office has the most updated equipment and I love the decor of this office.
Author:
All my treatment has gone well. Dr. Howard is gentle and kind and makes all his patients feel comfortable and well cared for.
Author:
Painless and comfortable dental treatment.
Author:
Super office. Dr. Howard offers unparalleled care and accommodations. Thanks Doc!
Author:
Dr. Howard called me on the night of my surgery. How often does a doctor do that? That shows me how much Dr. Howard cares about his patients and their well being.
Author:
Appreciate Dr. Howard's knowledge, integrity, and professionalism. His dental treatment is excellent, and staff is wonderful.
Author:
Beautiful, clean office. Dr. Howard actually listens to his patients concerns and explains treatment options very well. Staff very helpful and friendly.
Author:
Very favorable experience, handsome office, very helpful staff, Dr. Howard's personality and work is excellent.
Author:
Well run office, efficient staff. Dr. Howard works hard and goes the extra mile always to make sure treatment and service is the best.
Author:
Excellent dental care, Dr. Howard works to give his patients the best.
Author:
Impressive office and staff, Dr. Lane and Associates run a great dental office.
Author:
Dr. Lane and Associates is a high quality dental office, all of my appointments have gone great. Front desk and staff very friendly. Dr. Howard's work is excellent and painless.
Author:
Was a seen as an emergency patient, Dr. Howard fit me in his schedule and took care of my painful tooth. Well-run office, Dr Howard is very professional.
Author:
This office is incredible, staff very friendly and efficient front desk. Dr. Howard has a calm disposition and puts me at ease. His work is outstanding
Author:
High caliber professional office, very efficient staff. Hygienists are thorough and personable. Dr. Howard's dental work is amazing and he has a great personality and chairside manner.
Author:
Very professional office and staff, Dr. Howard always takes time to explain diagnosis and treatment. I always am made to feel comfortable and well cared for in his office. He is highly recommended.
Author:
Highly recommend Dr. Howard. Very thorough and conscientious doctor. His dental work is second to none. Highly recommend Dr. Howard.
Author:
Dr. Howard is an incredible doc and person. Always makes me feel comfortable in offering superb care.
Author:
Dr. Howard is an excellent, caring, compassionate dentist. Great sense of humor and chair side manner. His office is the nicest dental office I've ever seen, all the latest technology. He is the best!
Author:
Dr. Howard goes beyond the required care for his patients in ensuring not only are their dental needs met, but that they also feel comfortable and have all of their questions answered. Dr. Howard is the best there is!!
Author:
Dr. Howard is an excellent dentist, with a caring, kind demeanor and great sense of humor. His office in Cary is state-of-the-art and gorgeous. I used to dread dental visits, but I actually look forward to them now, friendly staff, convenient location and Saturday hours.
Author:
My experience could not have been better. Painless procedures and beautiful outcome.