Dentistry  |
Dr. Edward Geisel, DDS
Dr. Edward Geisel, DDS is a dentist who practices in East Bend, NC. He is 62 years old.

201 Neill Ln

East Bend, NC 27018

Dr. Edward Geisel, DDS

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Geisel

We believe in providing quality caring general dentistry, at reasonable cost.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Unc School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Geisel has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Geisel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Geisel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Geisel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Geisel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Geisel to family and friends
Dr. Geisel's Performance
in Clwmmons |
Dr. Geisel and his team are simply the best. I live in Clemmons and needed to find a new dentist for regular care and to replace a couple crowns. Everyone I called in town was booked and could not see me for weeks or months. I called Dr. Geisel's office and they were able to see me in that same week. I had my crowns (two front teeth) in no time. They are professional, courteous, and kind. They are attentive to the point of making me feel as if I'm their only patient. And their work is superb!
in Rocky Mount |
Dr. Geisel and his staff are absolutely FIRST CLASS! I suffered a broken tooth and he worked me in practically immediately. His staff is first rate as well. My temporary crown even felt like a natural tooth, and the permanent crown fits like a natural tooth as well. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Geisel and his staff for all of your dental needs.
Yadkinville, NC |
I came into the office today for an appointment and I was highly surprised with the welcoming staff at the front office. The assistants were highly intelligent and very well educated. Dr. Geisel was informative and took time to explain all of my treatment options and helped me with ways to stay on track with my dental care. I would highly reccomend this office for your family's dental needs !
in East Bend NC |
The staff and Dr Geisel were very pleasant and knowledgeable, very well trained staff. The office is clean and the equipment is up to date.. I would recommend Dr. Geisel to everyone .
in Yadkinville |
Most pleasent experience ever at a dentist office . I felt as though I was welcome and at home with family . Didnt want to leave .
Have you seen Dr. Edward Geisel, DDS?
Are you Dr. Geisel?

Visit Dr. Geisel

Dr. Geisel accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.