Dr. Edward Chin, DDS

Dr. Edward Chin, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry  |

Dr. Edward Chin is a Pediatric Dentist.

Apple Pediatric Dentistry

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Chin

This content was provided by Dr. Chin Dr. Edward Chin is a Pediatric Dentist.

• Pediatric Dentistry

• Physical Examination
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Education data for Dr. Chin is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Chin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chin to family and friends
Dr. Chin's Performance
Dr. Chin listens well and gives clear explanations of what he is doing. He also remembers his patients and asks them "small talk" questions while he works, which helps put them at ease.
I have a child that has had a traumatic dental experience with a different dentist. He loves coming to the office here and has had an overall great experience!
Every visit has been great! Our concerns are addressed and we are comfortable with the friendly staff! Dr. Chin always talks to my child and makes her feel so comfortable in his chair.
Great! Personable dentist and we love that all 4 kids can come at the same time -mom's dream!
We called in the morning to let the dentist know our kiddo was having some pain and we were in the office in a matter of 30 minutes. We are very happy with the staff and environment! Thanks for everything!! -Hamptons
I felt like the staff was overall great and they did a good job at explaining what is going on and what they are doing to my kids, one thing i did not like is i was not allowed to be or see my 3yr old autistic child while she was being sedated.
A very scared-little-kid friendly environment.
Dr. Chin and staff are very quick, kind and know their stuff! Always a painless experience.
very knowledgeable! Always gives great advice.
Our experiences with Dr. Chin have been positive. He does not try to push unnecessary procedures and takes a reasonable wait and see approach for things such as braces. The kids like coming here and get excited for their visits.
I have 4 children that can generally be seen concurrently.
We just switched to Apple Dentistry at 10 years old when my child was "graduated" from his previous pediatric dentist. We look forward to our return visit in 6 months.
I am very satisfied with the care my boys receive.
so far it has been good.
Did a great job even though my child was not willing to cooperate this time.
everything went great.really gentle and explained well
We have only been 2 times now but both times we have been very pleased with how our visits have gone. Dominik has gone to a couple dentist and has never really been happy about going to the dentist but after switching him to you guys he doesn't mind going at all actually almost likes it which is really nice to see. Thanks for being so great at what you guys do and with kiddos.
He did a good job making sure my kids felt comfortable in the chair. He was though with his explinations.
We always have a positive experience. I appreciate that we can take care of small cavities while we are here for our check ups. Thank You :)
Today was our 2nd time and just as great as the first one!
nice clean office. no problems getting an apt. Dentist was friendly and didn't suggest un necessary treatment.
Love that they care about their patients and their positive experiences. Thank you!
reception was willing to print a printout of the appt. for my foster daughter also they were very helpful with a referall for orthadontist.
understanding and patient .. best office we have found.
My experience was stellar. Roslyn came in for a cleaning and routine check up. We were on time...so was the staff. They got her right back with no waiting. The staff personnel were kind, efficient, and well prepared. Dr. Chin was treating other patients at the same time, so his time with us was limited...no fault of his own.
I trust Dr. Chin's work on our kid's teeth. It is comforting knowing they are well taken care of. The kids feel comfortable with the assistants, as well. Great experience every 6 months!
first time for my child and i loved it!
the best dentist for my child
everyone is very nice
Dr. Chin answers all of my questions thoroughly.
Dr. Chin really listened to the problem that we explained. We felt like he really listened to the child\patient. also he found some alternative ways to try to fix the problem as we wished.He did everything he could to try to minimize pain during an intense appointment for my child. Our only complaint would be that some of his assistants are not great with kids and should work on their people skills.
My son had to have cavities filled at a young age (2), and it was very nerve-wracking, but all of the staff were helpful and professional.
Everything is great!
We have visited Dr. Chin at Apple Pediatric Dentistry a few times now, and have always been happy with our experience. Dr. Chin and his staff are warm and friendly, and always take the time to answer any questions or concerns. Advice and instructions are always offered in a clear and friendly manner. We are happy to have him as our children's dentist.
Typical busy family of four. Our 5 year old daughter needed some pretty extensive work done and Apple was our choice. From the initial consult to performing the dental work the staff at both locations, "Stanwood & Bellingham" were amazing. The staff is very knowledgeable and very good with our daughter. We will absolutely be recommending Apple to our family and friends!!!
this is my second time coming in and they have been alright
they are very fast, nice and helpful, kids love the arcade.
This office was very helpful, patient and friendly. Coming in for our daughters first dentist appointment and they handled her very well.
Dr. Chin and his staff are very friendly and I always feel happy with my experience. Our appointments are always quick and thorough.
always get us in and out, never have to wait long, usually see us early!
We love dr. Chin! Him and his staff have done a great job making going to the dentist a good experience.
I felt confident and comfortable with the expert care my boys received.
Never had a bad experience here! My son loves this place!
We have been in before. We came back because the service was great.
good overall, makes my kids happy to visit the dentist.
good
Daughter had to have a very painful, difficult procedure done (twice!) but Dr. Chin's demeanor and willingness to talk with us, made it bearable. Thank you.
My son with ASD is given opportunities to be seen often to keep his comfort level up for higher quality exams and a healthier smile!
Very quick and efficient
well explained, friendly ,
Have you seen Dr. Edward Chin, DDS?

Visit Dr. Chin