Dr. Edward Buchanan, DDS

Dr. Edward Buchanan, DDS

Dentistry | Male | 52 years old

Education Marquette University School of Dentistry – Milwaukee, WI – Doctorate of Dental Surgery. University of Wisconsin – Madison, WI – Bachelor of Science. Continuing Education & Professional Memberships Dr. Buchanan seeks out a variety of advanced training opportunities in order to provide his patients with the most up to date services in dentistry. He is a member of the American Dental Association and the Academy of General Dentistry. Life & Hobbies In his free time, Dr. Buchanan enjoys spending time with family and friends, fitness, weight training, and tennis. He is an avid runner and skier. Jacob Son, DDS“All the moments that bring joy in life bring smiles. Dentistry has given me the unique opportunity to spread joy with the many smiles I have helped to save and create.”My Mission“My mission is to provide only the best care to my patients with integrity and quality. I believe all patients are entitled to respect, and they deserve to be treated with compassion. I always strive to do the best I can to help my patients achieve the smile they have always dreamed of while maintaining excellent health and comfort.”Read more

Family Dental Care on Washington
3555 Washington Ave
Sheboygan, WI 53081 Get Directions

Learn about this dentist

“Dentistry has provided me a wonderful way to help my patients maintain and achieve beautiful, healthy smiles, and also gives me an opportunity to educate patients on the benefits of preventative dentistry, which can allow them to improve their overall quality of life.” My Mission “My mission is to provide the highest quality of dental care for my patients by helping them keep their smiles healthy for a lifetime.”Read more

Personal Bio

based on 3 total surveys
Experience with Dr. Buchanan
Dr. Buchanan's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (3)
Have you seen Dr. Edward Buchanan, DDS?

Compare Dr. Buchanan

Compare this Dentist
More Dentists at Family Dental Care on Washington

Dr. Buchanan says...

Life & Hobbies

Dr. Buchanan's Care Philosophy

My Mission

Dr. Buchanan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Wisconsin not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

Dr. Buchanan does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Buchanan and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Buchanan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Buchanan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Buchanan does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Buchanan and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.