Dr. Edward Brant, DDS

Dr. Edward Brant, DDS

Periodontics  |
Dr. Edward Brant, DDS is a dentist who practices in Saint James, NY. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

447 Lake Ave

Saint James, NY 11780

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Brant

This content was provided by Dr. Brant "Everything we do is focused on ensuring a quality, low anxiety and comfortable visit to our office. Creating a low stress and professional atmosphere will help provide patients the confidence to go forward with treatment. At Dr. Brant's office, all patients can expect the following: 1) All care to be delivered in a painless manner. 2) All planned treatment and options are explained before treatment is rendered. 3) Utilization of up-to-date techniques and technologies which help provide long-lasting and esthetic results in the shortest time period possible. 4) A friendly, experienced, educated and caring staff. 5) A clean, modern office where infection control is taken very seriously. (We have two of the largest dental autoclaves going "all the time" and we go through a boatload of gloves everyday.) "

• Periodontics

No malpractice history found for New York.

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • SUNY @ Buffalo Periodontics
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Brant has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brant does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brant and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brant's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brant to family and friends
Dr. Brant's Performance
Middle Island, NY |
I never thought I would ever say this but.....I actually loved my experience with someone in the dental field. Especially not a periodontist. I am usually very anxious at the thought of even going to get my teeth cleaned. Dr. Brant & his staff certainly made my appointment a positive experience. I never felt a drop of pain or not an anxious thought. Thank you Dr. Brant & staff!!!
in Bellport, NY |
Excellent experience! Dr . Brant is personable and competent. The staff is friendly and helpful. I highly recommend him.
Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Brandt is a superb technician as well as a caring, concerned person. I felt comfortable from the minute I entered the office. His staff is friendly and capable. He has done implants for me and my husband as well as removing two wisdom teeth from my mouth. On one occasion, he came to the office on a Sunday to check my progress. We live out of state and actually fly back to NY to see him.
in Smithtown, NY |
Dr. Brant and staff are real professionals. He did a great job on my gums and his mannerism and caring are next to none. His staff is always there to help and answer all concerns and questions, as is the Doctor.. Very friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend him.
Patchogue, NY |
My experience with Dr. Brant and his entire staff has been great. Everyone I've met on his staff have been very pleasant and accommodating. Dr. Brant is excellent!! His assistant Gina is so reassuring and capable. I highly recommend Dr. Brant and his practice! I would add a "+" after each of the following if I could!
in East Northport, NY 11731 |
Dr Brandt and his office operate in the highest way in terms of professionalism, comfort and true concern for the patient. I liked his work so much, I followed him from Commack to St. James. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs periodontal services.
I went to Dr. Brant for an emergency tooth extraction and then an implant. He and his staff were unfailingly helpful and friendly. They explained every step of every procedure, gave me thorough directions for after care and always kept me comfortable. My bad tooth is long gone and in its place is a very solid implant that I forget is there because it is so much like a "real" tooth. I cannot recommend him too highly.
in Port Jefferson, NY |
It has been a year since Dr. Brant and his team performed a major reconstruction involving several implants. The explanation of the options and the best course of action made me very confident in the procedure. The follow up was beyond expectations. After a year I am greatly satisfied with the work and the follow up. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Brant and his team to anyone who is looking for quality professional work and respect for the patient's well being.
in Rocky Point, NY |
Dr. Brant and his competent staff couldn't be more kind, concerned, warm and respectful. He is extremely well skilled and current in all things periodontal. Dr Brant always takes the time to fully explain alternatives and the reasoning behind his recommendations. Liz, the hygienist, always gives me a cleaning to smile about! After bone grafts and 5 implants, I feel more than qualified to recommend him and his staff highly and I do . Do not hesitate to become one of his satisfied patients!
Have you seen Dr. Edward Brant, DDS?
Are you Dr. Brant?