Dr. Edward Brant, DDS

Dr. Edward Brant, DDS

Periodontics  ·
Dr. Edward Brant, DDS is a periodontics practitioner in Saint James, NY and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from State University Of New York At Stony Brook in 1990 and practices periodontics.

447 Lake Ave

Saint James, NY 11780

• Guardian
  • MetLife

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Dr. Brant treats your condition or procedure

Everything we do is focused on ensuring a quality, low anxiety and comfortable visit to our office. Creating a low stress and professional atmosphere will help provide patients the confidence to go forward with treatment. At Dr. Brant's office, all p...

• Periodontics

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brant

Dr. Brant?
Dr. Brant's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Edward Brant, DDS
Hi My name is William Caruso I am a patient of Dr. Brants someone recommended me To him they told me that he was a very good dentist and I could trust him me not liking any dentist especially pain when I met him it all changed he was respectful and explained everything to me as far as the work and no pain what so ever he did on me I would recommend him to all of my friends and family.As far as the staff very respectful and friendly also know what they are doing.consider Dr Brant family now.10??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Brant, DDS?
dr brant is a kind and caring surgeon he made sure that i was never in any discomfort during the extraction i have had no pain at all and today is day 3 i find that amazing his assistant was great too very nice staff dr b makes sure you can reach him anytime
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Brant, DDS?
I have read all of dr. Brandt reviews online and in his book at his office. Amazing public relations I must say. Our experience had not been a good one. My elderly husband had laser work done that basically took away his lower gums around the teeth. Dr. Brandt said Bill would have his teeth forever and they'd be perfect after the laser work. On top of a huge bill to dr. Brandt, the referring dentist ended up sending us to a surgeon to have those teeth pulled and a full Bridge had to be made.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Brant, DDS?
This was the 2nd procedure Dr. Brant performed on me - the first was an extraction, with the second an implant. I found Dr. Brant to be an amazing surgeon. Even with my low threshold for pain I did not experience any pain, either during or after both procedures. Healing time was exactly as he predicted. Of note, he not only patiently answered all my questions before and during the procedures, but maintained telephone contact afterwards. I have already recommended him to my brother.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Brant, DDS?
I never thought I would ever say this but.....I actually loved my experience with someone in the dental field. Especially not a periodontist. I am usually very anxious at the thought of even going to get my teeth cleaned. Dr. Brant & his staff certainly made my appointment a positive experience. I never felt a drop of pain or not an anxious thought. Thank you Dr. Brant & staff!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Brant, DDS?
Excellent experience! Dr . Brant is personable and competent. The staff is friendly and helpful. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Brant, DDS?
Dr. Brandt is a superb technician as well as a caring, concerned person. I felt comfortable from the minute I entered the office. His staff is friendly and capable. He has done implants for me and my husband as well as removing two wisdom teeth from my mouth. On one occasion, he came to the office on a Sunday to check my progress. We live out of state and actually fly back to NY to see him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Brant, DDS?
Dr. Brant and staff are real professionals. He did a great job on my gums and his mannerism and caring are next to none. His staff is always there to help and answer all concerns and questions, as is the Doctor.. Very friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Brant, DDS?
My experience with Dr. Brant and his entire staff has been great. Everyone I've met on his staff have been very pleasant and accommodating. Dr. Brant is excellent!! His assistant Gina is so reassuring and capable. I highly recommend Dr. Brant and his practice! I would add a "+" after each of the following if I could!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Brant, DDS?
Dr Brandt and his office operate in the highest way in terms of professionalism, comfort and true concern for the patient. I liked his work so much, I followed him from Commack to St. James. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs periodontal services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Brant, DDS?
I went to Dr. Brant for an emergency tooth extraction and then an implant. He and his staff were unfailingly helpful and friendly. They explained every step of every procedure, gave me thorough directions for after care and always kept me comfortable. My bad tooth is long gone and in its place is a very solid implant that I forget is there because it is so much like a "real" tooth. I cannot recommend him too highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Brant, DDS?
It has been a year since Dr. Brant and his team performed a major reconstruction involving several implants. The explanation of the options and the best course of action made me very confident in the procedure. The follow up was beyond expectations. After a year I am greatly satisfied with the work and the follow up. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Brant and his team to anyone who is looking for quality professional work and respect for the patient's well being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Brant, DDS?
Dr. Brant and his competent staff couldn't be more kind, concerned, warm and respectful. He is extremely well skilled and current in all things periodontal. Dr Brant always takes the time to fully explain alternatives and the reasoning behind his recommendations. Liz, the hygienist, always gives me a cleaning to smile about! After bone grafts and 5 implants, I feel more than qualified to recommend him and his staff highly and I do . Do not hesitate to become one of his satisfied patients!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Brant, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Brant?

Insurance accepted