Dr. Edward Boim, DDS

Dr. Edward Boim, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male

Dr. Edward Boim, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Ocean, NJ. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Edward S. Boim, DDS

• Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Boim

Dr. Boim's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Boim "Providing excellent orthodontic care is truly a joy to me. I love seeing the beautiful smiles that my patients achieve after their treatment is complete, and how those smiles improve their confidence and self-image. Education Doctor of Dental Science, New York University College of Dentistry Certificate in Orthodontics, Columbia University Continuing Education It is my goal to always be at the forefront of my field. I continue my education by routinely taking courses and seminars with other members of the orthodontic community. I am the treasurer of the Tri-State Orthodontic Study Group and past president of the Monmouth-Ocean chapter of the Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity. I am presently an Attending Orthodontist at the Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, NJ, where I was Chief of the Orthodontic Department for eight years. Associations At the present time I am Board Certified and am a member in good standing with the American Association of Orthodontists, the Mid-Atlantic Orthodontic Association, the New Jersey Orthodontic Association, and the Columbia Orthodontic Alumni Association. I am a trustee of the Monmouth-Ocean County Dental Society and chairman of the New Member Committee. My involvement in each of these prestigious organizations offers me endless opportunities for continuing education. Outside the Office My wife Judie and I have lived in Monmouth County for more than 30 years where Judie is a reference librarian at the Ocean Township Library. We also have four wonderful children, and we enjoy spending time together with our family and friends."

This content was provided by Dr. Boim "Our practice is dedicated to helping you achieve a smile that makes you feel comfortable, confident, and happy! We offer a relaxed, friendly, and fun atmosphere, where we encourage our patients to take an active role in their orthodontic treatment."

2  Practice Areas

• Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Jaw Misalignment Leading to TMJ
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Sleep Apnea Oral Appliances
  • Snoring Prevention
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Columbia University / College of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • New York University / College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Boim has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Boim has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Boim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Boim's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boim to family and friends

Dr. Boim's Performance

Dr Boim and staff are very professional, I highly recommend him for all your orthodontic needs. Rhonda Sims
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My experience here is always great including a today!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Boim, Sue, and Kelly are awesome. I have my two daughters in braces, and myself! Once my girls had theirs put on, and I saw what a great job Dr. Boim had done with them, I decided to put mine's on as well, after 43 years of life! I am pleased that I did it and I'm glad I did it here!
Are you Dr. Boim?