Dr. Edward Amley, DDS

Dr. Edward Amley, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Edward Amley, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in St Petersburg, FL. He graduated from Emory University and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

5753 1st Ave N

St Petersburg, FL 33710

• Dental Network of America
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Amley

Dr. Amley's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Amley "Having been raised in St. Petersburg, I returned to practice Orthodontics in my hometown in 1969. My brother joined me in 1975, and we formed Amley and Amley Orthodontics in the early '90's. Because of my efforts in community dental health, I was inducted in The American College of Dentists. My wife and I have 2 adult children, have led community Bible studies, and have served in leadership positions with the Museum of Fine Arts. I am currently a board member of Westminister Communities of Florida after serving on the board of a local community bank. When I am not practicing orthodontics with Amley McEntire Orthodontics, my wife and I enjoy serving in our church, golf, and arts related travel. "

This content was provided by Dr. Amley "As a team of enthusiastic, highly qualified professionals, we constantly seek ways to develop rewarding and memorable relationships with our patients, their families, our fellow professionals and our community.

Always expect one of our staff or a doctor to tell you about each treatment visit, to provide periodic progress reports and to help you with your questions."

2  Practice Areas

• Emory University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Amley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Amley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Amley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Amley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Amley's Reviews