Dr. Edward Altherr, DMD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics •  Male • Age 51

Dr. Altherr

Altherr Orthodontics

1011 W Williams St Ste 101 Apex, NC 27502

Dr. Edward Altherr, DMD is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Apex, NC and has over 23 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Medical University South Carolina medical school in 1997. He is accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Altherr to book an appointment.

Dr. Altherr's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Altherr

Dr. Altherr?
What People Say About Dr. Edward Altherr, DMD
There's simply no one better! After recently (accidentally) throwing away my retainers and nearly having a conniption fit as a result, Dr. Altherr scheduled an appointment to get me in the very next day to be fit for a new pair. He & his staff are simply amazing. "Responsive" is an understatement ... they are just shy of being a "concierge service". Do yourself a favor and give them a call if you're looking for an Orthodontic specialist. Dr. Altherr is THE BEST!!
Marcia Baltimore – Sep 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Altherr, DMD?
Dr. Altherr and his staff are wonderful. They are well organized and on top of things. Appointments were fast and they were able to work with our schedule. My daughter always enjoyed the visits and would comment that the staff are fun. Would highly recommend!
Andrea Le Floch in Apex, NC – May 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Altherr, DMD?
My experiences with Dr. Altherr and his staff have been outstanding! All of my children have been seen here for orthodontic work, and we have been very pleased at the results! They each had different things to be addressed, and the knowledgeable, Dr. Altherr worked to make each of them come away with great results. The staff is friendly and kind, and have worked to make each child's experience a good one. The appointment scheduling is easy, and the atmosphere is a very positive one.
Melanie Marrott – May 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Altherr, DMD?
I had braces as a child but my teeth had shifted in adulthood. I am so happy I found Dr.Altherr once I decided to straighten my teeth again! We discussed all options for types of braces so I could decide what was next for me. I had them on for less than a year and I am thrilled with the result. The staff is so friendly and professional!
Raleigh – Apr 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Altherr, DMD?
I cannot recommend Dr. Altherr and his practice enough. I had an outstanding experience with them. They took time to discuss all of my treatment options, they devised a great treatment plan for me, they explained everything to me in clear and understandable terms, they were sincere and honest, and the results were fantastic. Dr. Altherr is an incredible talented orthodontist who is surrounded by an equally talented staff. They are accessible and patient-oriented.
John McCabe in Cary, NC – Apr 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Altherr, DMD?
Several members of my immediate family have been treated by Dr. Altherr, and we have found both he and his team to be very professional and talented. Both of my children had to have some initial work done prior to having braces, and Dr. Altherr was able to implement those corrective treatments so that they were ready when time for a full braces course of treatment. We would highly recommend this practice to anyone considering orthodontic care.
Brooks R. in Cary NC – Apr 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Altherr, DMD?
We have had a really great experience at Altherr Orthodontics. The staff is accommodating and easy to work with on scheduling appts. Dr. Altherr was fantastic with both of my boys. I have recommended Altherr Orthodontics many times and will continue to do so!
Kelly in Apex, NC – Apr 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Altherr, DMD?
All three of my children have had braces over the last six years, & I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Dr. Altherr to everyone. I have known Dr. A since elementary school, & even then, he paid great attention to the details, so it was an easy choice for me to send my children to him. His staff is very friendly. The office is well-organized & easy to work with scheduling appointments. We don’t have to wait when we arrive, which is very important as well. My childrens' teeth turned out perfectly!
Marti in Apex, NC – Mar 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Altherr, DMD?
My experience with Dr. Altherr and his team in Apex has been fantastic! My daughter had some unique and difficult problems with missing teeth. Prior to even starting any treatment, Dr. A explained all of the treatment options for us so that we could make the best decision for her. Needless to say, we are thrilled with the results. Our appointments were always on time as well as the overall treatment time. We highly recommend Altherr Orthodontics!
Helen H. in Cary, NC – Mar 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Altherr, DMD?
A shout out to Dr.Altherr & his staff. I shopped around before I found Dr. Altherr's office. From the beginning I never felt like just a number. He never rushed and wasn't just in and out with my initial exam (like some others in this area) he explained everything in detail, making me feel very comfortable abt. my decision when I left. He is not only SKILLED & efficient but caring&kind. He & his friendly staff are such a joy to be around!! I am so happy to become a part of your ortho family!
Mallory in Cary, NC – Mar 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Altherr, DMD?
This man ruined my teeth!!!! If he tells you that you need your teeth "disked"...run in the other direction. My teeth were so poorly corrected and disked that I had to undergo reconstructive dental procedures which cost my parents tens of thousands of dollars. I even had 2 consultations with other orthodontists in the Cary/Apex area who said that the individual who was responsible should not be practicing dentistry let alone orthodontics.
Apex NC – Feb 22, 2017
Although we sincerely try to make all of our...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Altherr, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Altherr?

Our drive is to exceed your expectations. We do this by providing the highest quality orthodontic care and service for you and your family in a fun and warm environment.

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics