Dr. E Elon Joffre, DMD

Dr. E Elon Joffre, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. E Elon Joffre, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Boston, MA. He graduated from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

126 Granite Ave

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Joffre

Dr. Joffre's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Joffre "Education and Teaching Responsibilities I received my DMD from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, then completed The Brigham and Women's Hospital – Harvard University General Practice Residency. Afterwards, I returned to Tufts University, where I completed my orthodontic residency. My interest in public health and addressing health care disparities motivated me to apply for and be accepted into the Joseph L. Henry Oral Health Fellowship at Harvard Medical School. At Harvard School of Public Health I was awarded a Masters in Public Health. I currently serve on staff at Brigham and Women's Hospital where I provide orthodontic care at one of the hospital's clinics. In addition, I also serve on faculty at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine where I enjoy teaching dental students and residents. In the Practice I enjoy improving the quality of life for many patients and making them feel good about their smile and themselves. Working with each patient and getting to know them over the course of treatment is one of the most rewarding aspects of my profession. I have a particular interest in providing care to children and families from underserved and underprivileged communities and on improving access to orthodontic care. Family and Community I was born and raised in Nassau, Bahamas and have lived in the Boston area for over twenty years. I am proud to call this community my home. In my spare time, I enjoy travel and spending quality time with my family and friends. I also enjoy running, and used to run track and field competitively! Some of the local and national organizations that I work with to help those in need attain necessary dental healthcare are: American Dental Association Massachusetts Dental Society American Association of Orthodontists Northeastern Society of Orthodontists DentaQuest Foundation Tufts University School of Dental Medicine Harvard School of Dental Medicine Harvard Medical School Office for Diversity and Community Partnership "

This content was provided by Dr. Joffre "My approach to orthodontics is simple – provide personal, individualized, quality care in a friendly and professional environment. I believe in using modern techniques and treatment methods to get the best results for each patient with an emphasis on efficiency and making treatment as convenient as possible."

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Dental Crowding
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Overbite
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Harvard Brigham Hosp
  • Harvard School of Dental Medicine
  • Harvard Medical School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Harvard Sch of Public Health
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Joffre has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Joffre has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Joffre does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Joffre and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Joffre's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Dr. Joffre?

How was your experience with Dr. Joffre?