Dr. Dwight Landry, DDS

Dr. Dwight Landry, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Dwight Landry, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Geismar, LA and has been practicing for 36 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Dutchtown Dental Center

13353 Highway 73 Ste A

Geismar, LA 70734

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Landry

Dr. Landry's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Landry "I was born and raised in Thibodaux, LA, and presently live in Prairieville, just minutes away from the office in Geismar. I have been married to my wife Alice for more than 38 years. We met in high school and were married during my junior year in dental school. We have three wonderful children — Lacey, Kelly, and Beau — and five grandchildren. When I'm not in the office, I love to fish, especially for bass. Living in south Louisiana lends itself to some of the best fishing in the country. My greatest passion in my life at this point is my personal relationship with God. I spend most of my thought life now thinking of ways to "put a smile on God's face." As a result of this, I spend more and more of my time giving back to people who are in need of dental care. We are called to help those in need, and one of my greatest feelings of achievement is providing care to such people."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Landry "Dr. Landry is awesome. The staff members are kind, patient, and courteous. Dr. Landry takes the time to call his patients after having dental work done. His care and concern is greatly appreciated! ? Zaria P."

"Everyone on our staff is dedicated to ensuring that you leave your visit with a smile. We understand that knowing what to expect can help make any dental appointment more pleasant for you and your family. http://www.dutchtowndentalcenter.com"

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• Lsu
    Medical School | Graduated 1982

Dr. Landry has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Landry has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Landry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Landry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Landry's Reviews