Dr. Dwayne Moore, DDS

Dr. Dwayne Moore, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Dwayne Moore, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Colorado Springs, CO and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from Howard University College of Dentistry - D.D.S. in 2006 and practices dentistry.Read his story

3210 E Woodmen Rd Ste 200

Colorado Springs, CO 80920

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Life
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Moore

Dr. Moore's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Moore "Dr. Dwayne A Moore, DDS is a Dentist serving in Colorado Springs, CO for more than 11 years. He is a professional member of American Dental Association, Colorado Dental Association, Colorado Springs Dental Society, Academy of General Dentistry, Pikes Peak Study Club and Academy of Biomimetic Dentistry."

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University of Alberta - BS Biology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • Howard University College of Dentistry - D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • General Practice - University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine

Dr. Moore has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Moore has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Moore does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moore and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moore's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moore to family and friends

Dr. Moore's Performance

Love this dentist. No pain no discomfort so far 4 fillings and two cleanings so far and no complaints , one thing people need to understand is good care is not cheap but can also he affordable that's where Dr Moore comes in. Remember don't just leave bad reviews when you're mad if someone provides...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Everyone was great! They let me know when they had an opening so I could get in sooner for my visit.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for the great review! Our team strives to accommodate your schedule with our convenient hours. We look forward to seeing you soon!

I have always been faithful about getting my teeth cleaned every 6 months, and am told every time I go, how healthy my teeth are. At my first and only visit with Dr Moore, he wanted to do a crown and 4 fillings. This was going to cost me 1,500 AFTER insurance. I told the receptionist I could not...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1

Thank you for the honest review, we appreciate you visiting our office. Dr. Moore's approach is preventive in nature, and recommends dental care that reflects this philosophy. Our financial options provide our patients with the ability to take care of their long term dental health, without the short term financial burden. We welcome all of our patients to receive second opinions, but are equally sorry that we could not fulfill your dental expectations. Thanks again!

Dr. Moore is an excellent dentist. I would recommend him to my friends and family.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you Nancy! I appreciate the wonderful review and hope you are doing well!

Dr Moores office is more than just a dental visit. From the time you walk in (you're welcomed) and the staff is over the top friendly. My kids ENJOY going to their check ups.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

The Hurst Family is one of our favourites! Thank you for the great review, and the Colorado- grown honey! We hope you are well and can't wait to see you all soon!