Dr. Dwayne Moore, DDS

Dr. Dwayne Moore, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Woodmen Views Dentistry 3210 E Woodmen Rd Ste 200 Colorado Springs, CO 80920 Get Directions

Dr. Dwayne A Moore, DDS is a Dentist serving in Colorado Springs, CO for more than 11 years. He is a professional member of American Dental Association, Colorado Dental Association, Colorado Springs Dental Society, Academy of General Dentistry, Pikes Peak Study Club and Academy of Biomimetic Dentistry.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moore to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Moore's Performance
in Colorado springs CO |
Love this dentist. No pain no discomfort so far 4 fillings and two cleanings so far and no complaints , one thing people need to understand is good care is not cheap but can also he affordable that's where Dr Moore comes in. Remember don't just leave bad reviews when you're mad if someone provides exceptional service let them know
Colorado Springs, CO |
Everyone was great! They let me know when they had an opening so I could get in sooner for my visit.
Thank you for the great review! Our team strives to accommodate your schedule with our convenient hours. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Oklahoma City, OK |
I have always been faithful about getting my teeth cleaned every 6 months, and am told every time I go, how healthy my teeth are. At my first and only visit with Dr Moore, he wanted to do a crown and 4 fillings. This was going to cost me 1,500 AFTER insurance. I told the receptionist I could not schedule these 3 different procedure days b/c I did not have the money at that time. She gave me information about a credit card I could apply for! I just got a second opinion and only need a$45 filling!
Thank you for the honest review, we appreciate you visiting our office. Dr. Moore's approach is preventive in nature, and recommends dental care that reflects this philosophy. Our financial options provide our patients with the ability to take care of their long term dental health, without the short term financial burden. We welcome all of our patients to receive second opinions, but are equally sorry that we could not fulfill your dental expectations. Thanks again!
in Denver, Co |
Dr. Moore is an excellent dentist. I would recommend him to my friends and family.
Thank you Nancy! I appreciate the wonderful review and hope you are doing well!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr Moores office is more than just a dental visit. From the time you walk in (you're welcomed) and the staff is over the top friendly. My kids ENJOY going to their check ups.
The Hurst Family is one of our favourites! Thank you for the great review, and the Colorado- grown honey! We hope you are well and can't wait to see you all soon!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Moore and his staff are excellent. Every time I come in they are very kind and very professional. I have had bad experiences with dentists before, and after coming here to Dr. Moore, I do not mind coming at all.
Thank you Denise, we are glad that you've had great dental experiences with us. We strive to provide a comfortable environment for those who have had bad experiences before; we pride ourselves on it. We hope you are doing well, have a great summer!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Moore has a winning formula at Woodmen Views Dentistry,with a pleasing office space and great service from when check in to your follow up, the Woodmen Views Team runs a tight ship! Kim is amazing and always greets with a smile and answers any questions that may arise! Karina is wonderful and makes you comfortable while providing excellent service. I have been to some practices that see products as ancillary income. Not with Dr.Moore, they value their customers outside of profit centers.
James, thank you for the great review! Our team is the second best part of our practice, the first is great patients like you! We are proud to take care of you and your family, and look forward to seeing you soon. Thanks again!
Have you seen Dr. Dwayne Moore, DDS?

Compare Dr. Moore

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Moore says...

Dr. Dwayne A Moore, DDS is a Dentist serving in Colorado Springs, CO for more than 11 years. He is a professional member of American Dental Association, Colorado Dental Association, Colorado Springs Dental Society, Academy of General Dentistry, Pikes Peak Study Club and Academy of Biomimetic Dentistry.

Dr. Moore's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Broken Tooth
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Loose Teeth
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Tooth Discoloration

Howard University College of Dentistry - D.D.S.

Graduated in 2006

General Practice-University Of Colorado School Of Dental Medicine
    University Of Alberta-Bs Biology

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Moore does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moore and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Composite Fillings