Dr. Dustin Rubink, DDS

Dr. Dustin Rubink, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Dustin Rubink, DDS is a dentist who practices in Deer Lodge, MT.

712 4th St

Deer Lodge, MT 59722

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Rubink

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Montana.

Education data for Dr. Rubink is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Rubink has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rubink has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rubink does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rubink and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rubink's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rubink to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Rubink's Performance
Deer Lodge, MT |
I was so impressed with Dr. Rubink and his staff. I was in terrible pain. I was able to see the doctor the same day I called their office. I was kindly greeted by Dr. Rubink and his staff. Dr. Rubink spent time explaining to me, in detail, the treatment that will be necessary to relieve my pain. The assistant was knowledgeable and made sure I understood my treatment. I will be returning to Dr Rubink's office for all of my dental care.
Butte, MT |
Dr. Rubink and his staff are awesome to work with! I was in need of dental treatment but unable to get in during regular business hours. Dr. Rubink and his assistant worked on a Saturday and to get me taken care of.
Deer Lodge |
Thank you so much to this amazing office I can smile again. I was so nervous and everyone was beyond patient with me. Doctor is quite sometimes but he knows how to do his job!!! Thank you. Everyone needs to go to deer lodge family dental!!
Knoxville, TN |
We were told my husband would have his partial teeth piece the day they pulled the 5 teeth. They didn't have the teeth ready like they had said they would! They said they would make him a temporary flipper until his teeth were done for FREE cuz it was their mistake. My husband went and did another impression & was told we would have his teeth in a month. Its now been 6 months & we have not heard a thing from them. We just received notice we are now being charged 500 for that flipper
in Buckly, WA |
I was traveling and my crown came off. I called the office and explained my situation. They immediately worked me in and reattached. Very friendly staff. Dr greeted me and got to work. If I lived in Deer Lodge I would not hesitate to assign him as my dentist. They went out of there way to help me and I wasn't even there patient. I must note the office was busy with other patients.
Deer Lodge, MT |
My filling fell out two months after he worked on it. Have heard of several other horror stories of this dentist.
Helena, MT |
Not friendly. Does not greet patients or tell them what he is going to do. Very gruff manner. Most painful dental procedure I have had. Did not number me enough. Even after second shot of novacaine it still hurt.
Have you seen Dr. Dustin Rubink, DDS?
Are you Dr. Rubink?

DentalGuard Preferred
  • Principal Financial Group
    Dental PPO
    Dental

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery