Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics •  Male • Age 41

Dr. Burleson

Burleson Orthodontics

4135 N Mulberry Dr Kansas City, MO 64116

Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Kansas City, MO. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Burleson to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS with other Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioners near you

Dr. Burleson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Burleson

4.0

23.404255319148938%

Dr. Burleson?
Love this Orthodontist I have 2 children and they both are alway excited to go to their appointments. It's like they really care about each and every one that comes through their doors.
Michele Marquez – Aug 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?
Highly recommend these folks! They take such great care of my daughter, her smile is gonna be gorgeous! Totally affordable payment plan, wonderful caring staff, convenient hours and locations, and one lovely staff member offered to meet me on a Saturday morning when we were having trouble scheduling a retainer pick up. The best ortho around!!
Natalie M. – Feb 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?
I had braces re-treatment with Dr. Burleson when I didn't wear my retainer I had gotten when I had braces done as a child. I was nervous about finances but they made that part easy and affordable for my budget! I also was nervous about having my teeth re-treated but having my teeth shift again after I was done, however, Dr. B and his team recommended a "fixed retainer" on the back of my teeth to prevent that plus a clear retainer to fit over the fixed retainer = doubled up prevention of shifting again! I was so happy to find an orthodontist and team who actually listened to my concerns and then delivered on their promises. I highly recommend them for both orthodontics and pediatric dentistry if you are looking for affordable braces, a kind staff who listens and excellent dental / orthodontic care!
Mae B. – Jan 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?
My kids love Burleson Orthodontics and Pediatric Dentistry. They are younger so this office was a perfect fit. The staff is the BEST with them and they always take the time to ask if I have any questions, even though the kids are thrilled and we can see the progress in their smiles. I wish I had found them sooner - we absolutely recommend them to all our friends!
Erica F. – Jan 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?
The braces process for my two kids was rather challenging because our insurance didn't cover the necessary treatment, but Dr. Burleson's office made it easy and extremely affordable to get the BEST treatment for my daughters and at the right time before they were in high school, dreading the idea of having braces. We finished treatment on time and actually a little early for one of my kids and their smiles are GORGEOUS now - thank you, thank you, thank you Dr. B and to his great staff – I've never met a nicer group of people who TRULY CARE about their patients. We highly recommend and will be bringing our third child to them when he's old enough for braces!
Dec 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?
My son had an impacted K9 tooth. He wore braces for 6 years and the tooth never came down. We rarely saw a dentist and never saw Dr. Burleson. Not only did the tooth never come down but his teeth are at a very noticeable angle. I tried contacting the office but no response from them was made. This is very disappointing and I would never recommend them. They have a nice office and it was always clean but never getting an answer back is unprofessional in my opinion. His teeth are worse now then when we went.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Aug 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?
My daughter loves Burleson Orthodontics. She is 11 years old and having a great braces experience. The staff is kind, helpful and gentle with her and things are progressing so quickly. She should be out of her braces before 8th grade... awesome!
Janet M. in Liberty, MO – May 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?
The office and staff are wonderful. We found out that we would have more coverage with our insurance at a different orthodontist office but Dr. Burleson was so great with Collin that there was no way we could go anywhere else.
Tammy S. in Kansas City, MO – May 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?
My daughter is a patient and I couldn’t be more pleased with everything we’ve experienced at Burleson! She had an expander and braces, and now has a retainer. When they said she wouldn’t have much discomfort with her appliances I was doubtful, due to my experience with braces. But she never had a single problem! The staff is always pleasant and helpful during her appointments. When she had her braces taken off she received a water bottle full of many treats she hadn’t been able to enjoy while we
Brandy Renfrow in Kansas City, MO – Jan 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?
I have to say I’m very impressed by this office. I had to bring my 7 1/2 year-old on recommendation of her pediatric dentist due to crowding, and Dr. Burleson recommended close observation every 6 months until all her permanent teeth came in. Staff very accommodating to my scheduling needs. Very important to a busy working parent!
Annette Harding in Liberty, MO – Dec 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?
Me and my sister both go to burleson Orthodontics. Not only do we love it but my mom does too. The staff is wonderful and very personable. They’re excellent with names! I did not want to get braces at all, being a 14 year old girl. Since Burleson was so up to date on new orthodontics appliances I was able to get invisalign. And I absolutely love them! I can already tell that my teeth are getting straighter. Burleson was a great choice!
Taylor W. in Liberty, MO – Dec 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?
Awesome job! My child gets excited to come see the Orthodontist.
Cindy D. in Raymore, MO – Dec 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?
Dr. B and Staff, I would like to say thank you for making Klarissa’s experience with braces pleasant and happy and not scary like another office had made her and I (to be honest). You truly have the kindest staff around and they always make us feel welcome :) She enjoys the fact that you speak to her like a person and not just another set of braces. She especially found it funny when you listened to her speak French / Spanish. Thank you again for being the Best!!!
Melody Whitham in Kansas City, MO – Dec 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?
Choosing Burleson Orthodontics for my daughter's braces was absolutely the right choice! She now has the most beautiful smile...and the entire staff made the whole process, from beginning to end, a wonderful experience for her. We're constantly telling everyone who needs (or who is looking for an orthodontist) braces to go see Dr. Burleson. And, when (and if) the time comes for our son to have braces, we will be back for more! :)
Tyler in Kansas City, MO – Nov 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?
My kids love Burleson Orthodontics. They are having a great braces experience. The staff is kind, helpful and gentle with them and things are progressing so quickly. I love that they are open after 5pm and on the weekends too. We should be done with braces before 8th grade.....awesome.
Jim in Kansas City, MO – Nov 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?
Great group of people and very pleased with the results of my son's braces. They have several offices, nice, clean & high-tech, plus the total cost was right in line with what my insurance expected. Overall I would highly recommend Burleson Orthodontics!
Susan in Kansas City, MO – Nov 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?
I love Burleson Orthodontics and Pediatric Dentistry! The staff is wonderful and were able to answer all my questions during treatment. They genuinely cared about my experience and I could not be happier with my smile. Would recommend them for anyone who is looking for a straighter smile!
Lexie in Kansas City, MO – Aug 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?
I really enjoyed my experience at Burleson Orthodontics, the staff was great, and very helpful and at any time something went wrong or needed tweaks I could call them and set up a time to come in. They have been a huge help!
Michelle in Parkville, MO – Aug 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?
We had such a positive experience with my daughter's orthodontic care. She was extremely self conscious of her smile and would never smile with her teeth showing. Now she is excited to show them off. Great costumer service as well, always able to get flexibility with scheduling and locations. Would highly recommend for anyone needing braces!
Liberty, MO – Aug 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?
Burleson Orthodontics has been my first and only orthodontics I've had and they have done nothing but make me a happier person and giving me the smile I've always wanted. Dr B is a super nice person and makes sure my teeth are looking good. I started coming here and I had a huge gap, and was very self conscious but after a quick two years they help me change that. I am so blessed to be apart of their community and am thankful for everything they've done for me!
Kansas City, MO – Jul 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Burleson?

Dr. Burleson is an author, speaker, teacher and consultant.

He delivers high quality private coaching, practice management, business...

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics