Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male · Age 39

Dr. Burleson

Burleson Orthodontics

212 South St Excelsior Springs, MO 64024

Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Excelsior Springs, MO. He graduated from University Of Missouri-Kansas City / School Of Dentistry and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Burleson accepts

Dr. Burleson accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
Total Dental Administrators PPO PPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Dr. Burleson treats your condition or procedure

• Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Fixed Orthodontic Correction
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Metal Dental Braces
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

Dr. Burleson is an author, speaker, teacher and consultant. He delivers high quality private coaching, practice management, business and marketing courses to busy health professionals. Accepted by invitation only, some of North America's most succes...

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

4.0

Dr. Burleson?
Dr. Burleson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS
I love coming to Burleson Orthodontics! They are efficient, friendly, have lots of payment options and always make sure that we feel comfortable by answering any questions I have. Both me and my son have received treatment there and when my next two are ready for braces, we will be back! If you’re looking for an orthodontist you can trust as well as afford, you found the right place - Burleson Orthodontics!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?
My daughter loves Burleson Orthodontics. She is 11 years old and having a great braces experience. The staff is kind, helpful and gentle with her and things are progressing so quickly. She should be out of her braces before 8th grade... awesome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?
The office and staff are wonderful. We found out that we would have more coverage with our insurance at a different orthodontist office but Dr. Burleson was so great with Collin that there was no way we could go anywhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?
My daughter is a patient and I couldn’t be more pleased with everything we’ve experienced at Burleson! She had an expander and braces, and now has a retainer. When they said she wouldn’t have much discomfort with her appliances I was doubtful, due to my experience with braces. But she never had a single problem! The staff is always pleasant and helpful during her appointments. When she had her braces taken off she received a water bottle full of many treats she hadn’t been able to enjoy while we
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?
I have to say I’m very impressed by this office. I had to bring my 7 1/2 year-old on recommendation of her pediatric dentist due to crowding, and Dr. Burleson recommended close observation every 6 months until all her permanent teeth came in. Staff very accommodating to my scheduling needs. Very important to a busy working parent!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?
Me and my sister both go to burleson Orthodontics. Not only do we love it but my mom does too. The staff is wonderful and very personable. They’re excellent with names! I did not want to get braces at all, being a 14 year old girl. Since Burleson was so up to date on new orthodontics appliances I was able to get invisalign. And I absolutely love them! I can already tell that my teeth are getting straighter. Burleson was a great choice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?
Awesome job! My child gets excited to come see the Orthodontist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?
Dr. B and Staff, I would like to say thank you for making Klarissa’s experience with braces pleasant and happy and not scary like another office had made her and I (to be honest). You truly have the kindest staff around and they always make us feel welcome :) She enjoys the fact that you speak to her like a person and not just another set of braces. She especially found it funny when you listened to her speak French / Spanish. Thank you again for being the Best!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?
Choosing Burleson Orthodontics for my daughter's braces was absolutely the right choice! She now has the most beautiful smile...and the entire staff made the whole process, from beginning to end, a wonderful experience for her. We're constantly telling everyone who needs (or who is looking for an orthodontist) braces to go see Dr. Burleson. And, when (and if) the time comes for our son to have braces, we will be back for more! :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?
My kids love Burleson Orthodontics. They are having a great braces experience. The staff is kind, helpful and gentle with them and things are progressing so quickly. I love that they are open after 5pm and on the weekends too. We should be done with braces before 8th grade.....awesome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?
Great group of people and very pleased with the results of my son's braces. They have several offices, nice, clean & high-tech, plus the total cost was right in line with what my insurance expected. Overall I would highly recommend Burleson Orthodontics!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?
I love Burleson Orthodontics and Pediatric Dentistry! The staff is wonderful and were able to answer all my questions during treatment. They genuinely cared about my experience and I could not be happier with my smile. Would recommend them for anyone who is looking for a straighter smile!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?
I really enjoyed my experience at Burleson Orthodontics, the staff was great, and very helpful and at any time something went wrong or needed tweaks I could call them and set up a time to come in. They have been a huge help!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?
We had such a positive experience with my daughter's orthodontic care. She was extremely self conscious of her smile and would never smile with her teeth showing. Now she is excited to show them off. Great costumer service as well, always able to get flexibility with scheduling and locations. Would highly recommend for anyone needing braces!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?
Burleson Orthodontics has been my first and only orthodontics I've had and they have done nothing but make me a happier person and giving me the smile I've always wanted. Dr B is a super nice person and makes sure my teeth are looking good. I started coming here and I had a huge gap, and was very self conscious but after a quick two years they help me change that. I am so blessed to be apart of their community and am thankful for everything they've done for me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?
I took my 6 year old daughter here in the Spring. She was a new patient and I was able to easily get her scheduled for a tooth exam and cleaning. The office appearance was excellent and modern. The staff was very nice to my daughter who was apprehensive about having her teeth examined and cleaned. The doctors were informative and did a wonderful job taking the time to explain to me what we could expect as far as future dental care of my daughter - braces, etc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?
I was mistreated and lied to by Dr. Burleson's staff. They told me that Dr. Burleson was going to examine and make recommendations on treatment for braces for my 11 yr old son at his first appointment. We NEVER got to see Dr. Burleson. Instead we were quickly shoved in and out of his Admin assistant office who printed out a fraudulent treatment recommendation within 5 minutes. I asked to see and talk to the dentist and she said he saw already my son's X-rays and wrote up his one page treatment p
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?
We went in for a consult. The staff member we dealt with was excellent however Dr. Burleson never even came in to speak with with me. As a new patient, he should have taken a minute to introduce himself and address my concerns about my child. Instead, the staff member communicated my concerns to him and came back with his answer. In an area of plenty of skilled orthodontists, customer service and patient rapport are king. I was very disappointed with his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?
Dr. Burleson and his staff are awesome. The office is very clean and high tech. I've always been concerned about the way my teeth looked while I was growing up and this was the best investment I've ever made.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?
I LOVE the Lifetime Gurantee!!! Not all area Orthodontists have this!!! It is VERY important to have this for such a pricey investment in your children's teeth because if a problem occurs, you can always rely on your orthodontist to see you again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dustin Burleson, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Burleson?