Contact provider for availability

Dr. Duane Shank, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male

Dr. Shank
200 E Main St Ste 3W Smithtown, NY 11787

Dr. Duane Shank, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Smithtown, NY. He practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Shank accepts

Dr. Shank accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental

Dr. Shank?
Dr. Shank's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Duane Shank, DDS
Recent
Office is exceptionally organized and friendly! Dr. Shank put braces on all 3 of my children and we could not be happier with results. They truly have beautiful smiles now. I liked them so much I got braces as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Duane Shank, DDS?
Dr. Shank and his staff are the BEST! He is simply wonderful, outstanding & does absolutely fantastic work! He is so nice, very friendly, has a calming demeanor & explained everything at every stage of the process. The entire experience was great for us & most importantly for our kids. He's always there to take any of our kids in at a moment's notice if something needed to be adjusted or looked at. He is extremely knowledgeable, very professional, top notch, & we gladly recommend him highly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Duane Shank, DDS?
I have been visiting Dr. Shank's office for the past several years with three of my boys and will be returning with one more. I have only good things to say about them and would refer him to anyone who needs braces. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. You rarely wait long in the waiting room and once you are seen the appointments are quick and efficient. My boys braces recently came off and their teeth look amazing!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Duane Shank, DDS?
Dr Shank has not only treated myself, but also my two other children. The end results are nothing short of outstanding. The professionalism of his office staff is second to none. Important inquiries such as billing, scheduling are answered with concise and prompt responses. Many complain about their orthodontist, but I have nothing but praise for Dr Duane Shank and his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Duane Shank, DDS?
Dr. Shank and his staff are a true pleasure to work with. Each and every time we call or visit the office it is a pleasant experience. My son got his braces off last week and his teeth look amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Duane Shank, DDS?
Dr. Shank and his staff were wonderful to deal with. All three of my children had great experiences in his care. One child even had braces on twice for lack of wearing a retainer! Dr. Shank and his staff were always professional, courteous and on time. They were always available for emergency appointments. it was a pleasure spending several years under his professional care! We cannot thank him enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Duane Shank, DDS?
Dr. Shank and his staff were extremely professional courteous and accommodating. My sons teeth came out great, he loved the doctor and his staff. Appointments were easy and flexible. Never a long wait, a highly recommended Orthodontist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Duane Shank, DDS?
Dr. Shank has treated both of my children for their orthodontic work. The staff is always friendly and willing to accommodate you. Dr. Shank is trustworthy and will not recommend work that is unnecessary. He has been nothing but caring and professional throughout the whole process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Duane Shank, DDS?
I have two children that have been going to Dr. Shank. We always have had a great experience going there . He has always been kind and very helpful explaining the process of getting braces.. Dr. Shank and his staff are always professional and always helpful if you need anything . I highly recommend him as a Orthodontist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Duane Shank, DDS?
Dr. Shank is a knowledgeable dentist who treated both of my boys. Dr. Shank has a wonderful bedside manner who is very patient with the children. The staff is very friendly and attentive to the patient's needs. My boys now have beautiful teeth thanks to Dr. Shank and his wonderful staff. I totally recommend Dr Shank and his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Duane Shank, DDS?
I am not one to usually write reviews however my overall experience at Dr. Shank?s office was so amazing that I felt compelled to actually write one. Every aspect of the office and visit exceeded my expectations. I was initially nervous and unsure about the process of getting braces but the entire team in the office was so courteous, helpful and attentive that all of my fears and concerns were alleviated. They are flexible in scheduling appointments and they consistently kept their scheduled app
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Duane Shank, DDS?
Dr. Shank and his staff are dedicated, caring professionals who go out of their way to help their patients. Both my daughters now have beautiful smiles thanks to the expertise of Dr. Shank
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Duane Shank, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Shank?