Dr. Drew Miller, DMD

Dr. Drew Miller, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Male

Dr. Drew Miller, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Highland, IL and has been practicing for 1 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Highland Family Dentistry

12605 Troxler Ave

Highland, IL 62249

• Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.

Invisalign

Invisalign clear aligners provide an effective way to straighten your teeth while remaining virtually invisible. Wearing the comfortable, customized aligners will gradually shift your teeth into their correct position. Correcting teeth alignment is imperative, not just cosmetically, but for overall health. Invisalign offers the best of both worlds: comfortable, efficient straightening with an essentially invisible appearance.

Learn about Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Miller "Drew Miller, DMD “Dentistry is such an amazing field to be a part of. I have the ability to change someone’s life just by creating a new smile, which leads to a positive effect on every other aspect of his or her life. I look forward to having a positive impact on every person I encounter on a daily basis.” My Mission “To be able to provide outstanding, quality dentistry with a focus on patient-centered care.” Education Quincy University, Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences – Quincy, IL (2013) Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine, Doctorate of Dental Medicine – Downers Grove, IL (2017) Life & Hobbies “I grew up playing basketball and running cross country in high school. I have an older sister who graduated from Washington University in St. Louis with a degree in occupational therapy. Baseball and basketball are my main sports interests, and I grew up watching our awesome St. Louis Cardinals! I have a two-year-old male Poodle mix named Bo, who loves to go on walks and chase squirrels. A perfect Friday night would mean watching the Cardinals get a victory at Busch Stadium. I also have a two-year-old niece, Amelia, who is too cute for her own good!” "

This content was provided by Dr. Miller "“Dentistry is such an amazing field to be a part of. I have the ability to change someone’s life just by creating a new smile, which leads to a positive effect on every other aspect of his or her life. I look forward to having a positive impact on every person I encounter on a daily basis.”"

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Quincy University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2013
  • Midwestern University College Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2017

Dr. Miller has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller?
Dr. Miller's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Drew Miller, DMD
RecentHighestLowest
Courteous staff, friendly environment, up to date technology, and great explanation of course of action(s) needed.
Aug 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Miller, DMD?
Very courteous staff and dentist. The dentist explained my procedure very well. He made sure I was comfortable. I had problems when I laid to far back. He raised my chair up and even remembered that on my subsequent visit. I would definitely recommend Dr. Miller to family and friends. He made...Read More
Curt Hemann in Breese, IL – Dec 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Miller, DMD?
Dr. Miller was great! He put me at ease and made sure I didn't feel no pain. I am TRURLY GREATFUL for that. He is a GREAT Doctor!
Ann Adcock in Highland, IL – Oct 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Miller, DMD?
he was great, i would recommend him to everyone.
jeannie burke in highland il – Sep 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Drew Miller, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Miller?

Compare General Dentists