Dr. Drew Miller, DMD

Dr. Drew Miller, DMD

Dentistry  |
Male

Drew Miller, DMD “Dentistry is such an amazing field to be a part of. I have the ability to change someone’s life just by creating a new smile, which leads to a positive effect on every other aspect of his or her life. I look forward to having a positive impact on every person I encounter on a daily basis.” My Mission “To be able to provide outstanding, quality dentistry with a focus on patient-centered care.” Education Quincy University, Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences – Quincy, IL (2013) Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine, Doctorate of Dental Medicine – Downers Grove, IL (2017) Life & Hobbies “I grew up playing basketball and running cross country in high school. I have an older sister who graduated from Washington University in St. Louis with a degree in occupational therapy. Baseball and basketball are my main sports interests, and I grew up watching our awesome St. Louis Cardinals! I have a two-year-old male Poodle mix named Bo, who loves to go on walks and chase squirrels. A perfect Friday night would mean watching the Cardinals get a victory at Busch Stadium. I also have a two-year-old niece, Amelia, who is too cute for her own good!”

Highland Family Dentistry

12605 Troxler Ave

Highland, IL 62249

• Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Miller

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Quincy University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2013
  • Midwestern University College Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2017

Dr. Miller has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends
Dr. Miller's Performance
in Highland, IL |
Dr. Miller was great! He put me at ease and made sure I didn't feel no pain. I am TRURLY GREATFUL for that. He is a GREAT Doctor!
in highland il |
he was great, i would recommend him to everyone.
Have you seen Dr. Drew Miller, DMD?

Visit Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.

More Dentists at Highland Family Dentistry