Dr. Dr Edward A Stein, DDS

Dentistry •  Male

Dr. A Stein

Dr Edward A Stein

1198 Buckhead Xing, Ste A Woodstock, GA 30189

Dr. Dr Edward A Stein, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Woodstock, GA. He practices dentistry and endodontics.

Dr. A Stein's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. A Stein

4.3

Dr. A Stein?
Dr. A Stein's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dr Edward A Stein, DDS
I was told before my visit on the phone that my insurance would cover the bill. Received another bill from his office a month later. Charged $200 for biting two pieces of cotton under the name of root sensitivity test. Never gave me a clear answer as to what I need to do with the root. Was a mistake to go there. Never!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dr Edward A Stein, DDS?
If you need a root canal, this is the place to go. I got the run around from another doctor and my dentist got me in to see Dr Stein on short notice. As far as root canals go, this one was as pleasant as it could possibly be. No pain except for a second with the shot to roof of my mouth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dr Edward A Stein, DDS?
Had a very good experience at this office. Dr. Stein was very gentle and professional. The office staff was pleasant and answered my questions. The office environment was comforting and very relaxing. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dr Edward A Stein, DDS?
What a excellent Dr. I am hearing impaired. Dr Stein took extra time to make sure I understood the procedure and what to expect. He did a great job with the root canal and follow up procedure. His office is very calming. Can't ask for better service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dr Edward A Stein, DDS?
I had such a good experience with Dr.Stein himself,however Krista ( on hi staff),was very rude to me, I had paid my bill in full,however she sent a 76 dollar late fee to collections,and when I called to ask her to remove it she proceeded to tell me "three times", that it has gone to collections and there was nothing she would do about it. I asked her if I could speak to Dr.Stein,or leave my number. I left my number,she called back and berated me on the phone . I will never go back .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dr Edward A Stein, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. A Stein?

• Endodontics

Dr. A Stein accepts

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. A Stein treats your condition or procedure