Contact provider for availability

Dr. Douglas Sands, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Sands
5755 N Point Pkwy Ste 6 Alpharetta, GA 30022

Dr. Douglas Sands, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Alpharetta, GA. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Sands' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sands

4.1

Dr. Sands?
Dr. Sands' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Douglas Sands, DDS
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Sands for many years. We moved from Atlanta 15 years ago and still go back yearly to have our teeth cleaned and if we have a problem, we would never see anyone but Dr. Sands. The staff is caring and compassionate and most have been with him for years. They are all awesome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Sands, DDS?
I and my family have been going to Dr. Sands for years. We are very pleased with the care we have received and recommend him very highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Sands, DDS?
Dr. Sands has been our family's dentist for many years. He is very caring and takes extra time in explaining procedures and answers the "why" when treatment is needed. His staff is friendly and kind! He was highly recommended to us years ago, and we continue to refer friends and acquaintances to his practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Sands, DDS?
Awful dental practice that doesn't do what they say they will do. Dr Sands promised to talk to my current dentist and instead cancelled our firm appointment despite knowing that my tooth was broken and in need of urgent care. Does not have one shred or regard for his patients comfort in his office. Highly advise to avoid this Dentist unless youre looking for a very scary type experience and a group of front office staff who make and then break appointments at the behest of their chief ghoul
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Sands, DDS?
I was referred to Dr Sands, I had a consultation apt and then a 3 hour apt to have a tooth prepared and a crown done at the same time. Dr Sands started drilling, the tooth broke in the first 1/2 hour and then referred to an Oral Surgeon for extraction. I was called by the receptionist for an $18 balance and I advised that I had two appointments and she said "no you only came in for a consultation", I told her of the 3 hour apt and she said, no you only had one apt for the consultation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Sands, DDS?
When an Endodontist comments on your dental work without asking who your dentist is, then you know you have a good one. I drive over 45 minutes to see Dr. Sands. Thorough and explains very well so as to understand all the options and what is happening with your teeth. Great office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Sands, DDS?
He has the knowledge of dentistry .He is very kind and willing to work with you on what you want. The best and does everything to perfection.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Sands, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Sands?

Dr. Sands accepts

Dr. Sands accepts the following insurance:

Guardian
DentalGuard Preferred

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Sands treats your condition or procedure