Dr. Douglas Roth, DDS

Dr. Douglas Roth, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Roth is a graduate of Loma Linda University in Southern California and has been in practice since 1986. He is a member of the Santa Clara County Dental Society (SCCDS), California Dental Association (CDA) and American Dental Association (ADA). He is a Board-certified general dentist who completed his undergraduate studies at Walla Walla College and received his Doctorate in Dental Surgery degree from Loma Linda University in 1986. As a resident of Willow Glen, Dr. Roth enjoys being part of a small family community, and participates with his family in many local events. In 2006 and 2008, The Willow Glen Resident voted Dr. Roth "Best Dentist in Willow Glen." His hobbies include running, cycling, mountain climbing, camping, racquetball and piano. Dr. Roth has been married for 33 years to his wife, Carrie. They have 3 children: Jeffrey, Sean and Kristine.

1688 Willow St Ste F

San Jose, CA 95125

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • CoreSource
  • Delta Dental of Washington
  • Delta Health System

Learn about Dr. Roth

This content was provided by Dr. Roth "Cosmetic and family dentist, Douglas R. Roth, DDS, practices all phases of general dentistry with special emphasis in cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Roth has extensive training in the most advanced dental techniques.  Over the past 20 years, Dr. Roth has had extensive instruction in dental cosmetics, including porcelain and composite veneers, using the most current techniques to solve simple and difficult dental cosmetic problems. Dr. Roth is also disciplined in restoring dental implants in complex cases, as well as securing dentures and partial dentures with implants.   Dr. Roth uses the Kor bleaching system, which is the only current dental bleaching technique that predictably treats from simple discoloration issues to the most difficult to bleach (resistant) cases such as tetracycline and fluorosis stains.  Dr. Roth's gentle touch and dedication to providing extraordinary patient care ensures patient comfort with the best treatment results.  We always welcome new patients!"

• Chipped Tooth

• Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for California.

• Walla Walla College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • Loma Linda University Llumc
    Medical School | Graduated 1986

Dr. Roth has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Roth has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Roth does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Roth and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Roth's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Roth to family and friends
Dr. Roth's Performance
in Federal Way, WA |
Fantastic service as always. Friendly and welcoming staff.
Thank you Dr Roth for taking care of my emergency. So appreciated.
in San Jose, CA |
Dr Roth is patient amiable. He and his associates make the experience of visiting a dentist as pleasant as it can be.
in Riverbank |
He is a wonderful dentist. We have been with him for over 20 years. He makes you feel comfortable and not nervous about going to the dentist.( I used to be very nervous with dentists
San Jose, CA |
Pleasant experience from beginning to end. Clean office, warm and friendly staff kind and gentle dentist.
in Morgan Hill, CA |
Dr. Roth and team always make my family and I feel like we are family. They help from reminders of appt. to billing (whitch in health care can be incredably challenging). They go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable in the chair to a beautiful smile!
Fremont, CA |
There's no better dentist and staff. IMO
in Pittsburg, CA |
Dr. Roth was wonderful as usual!! Doing his best to save my tooth right now, very pleased!
in San Jose, CA |
I would recommend Dr. Roth to everyone I know he's a great dentist, he is very patient, always checking to see if you're comfortable and does a great job. Explains all the different options you have for the work that needs to be done. I've been taking my kids there since they were little he was their first dentist, they're both in their twenties now and their teeth are perfect.
Morgan Hill, CA |
I have been going to Dr Roth for years, his whole staff is very friendly. My kids really like going to as well.
San Francisco, CA |
Highly recommend Dr. Roth to anyone looking for a good DDS,
in Los Gatos |
Excellent dentist and technicians. My teeth have never been healthier
in San Jose, ca |
Dr Roth and his staff are so professional and amazing.
in San Jose, CA |
My name is Solomon Bekhor and I am a patient of Dr. Roth. He is not only an amazing dentist, but he is also an amazing and generous person. He has done so much for me and I can not thank him enough. I suggest to any new patient to see Dr. Roth and to not look elsewhere for an excellent dentist. I must say you gain and no pain. His staff is also excellent and were so nice to me. Janice is an incredible person just like Dr. Roth.
in San Jose, CA |
As a very anxious dental patient, I'm very lucky to have found Dr. Roth and his team. They are so helpful and really make the experience as painless as can be - I also feel like they never upsell like many dental practices do. They provide an honest evaluation/consultation and let the patient decide what work to do based on their urgency of needs/budget.
in San Jose, CA |
Dr. Roth has done a great job for my daughter. She is very comfortable going to the dentist and enjoys her experience there. I have found Dr. Roth's feedback on her dental health to be very helpful.
in san jose |
Dr Roth is a great dentist, my whole family is very happy with him.
in San Jose, CA |
I have been a patient for many years, and I have never been disappointed. Excellent office.
in Novato California |
Excellent as always, I've recommended over a dozen friends and family members and everyone of them are very happy with their treatment
Dr Roth and his staff are the best! I'm a college student at Azusa Pacific and they always work with my schedule to get me in during my breaks. Last check up Dr Roth said my teeth look great and I think so too??
San Jose |
I love having Dr. Roth as my dentist. I was experiencing some pain and his assistant made an appointment for me even though he was booked for the entire day. He really wanted to make sure I was okay and wasn't going to experience that pain for longer than I needed too
in San Jose, CA |
Dr Roth was recommended to us by our son. 'My husband and I have had terrific care from the doctor and everyone in his office. Yes, we recommended the rest of our family to him !! Betty and Bob Schmidt
in San Jose, CA |
Dr. Roth has been my dentist for 23 years and I've always had a positive experience with him and his staff, even when there's been some bad news about my teeth. Believe me, I've had some issues with root canals, crowns, overlays, bruxism, and more currently, a tooth implant. Through the years, Dr. Roth has addressed everyone of these problems with a positive attitude. I've referred him to my colleagues and friends.
in Morgan Hill |
Hes the best.
Have you seen Dr. Douglas Roth, DDS?
Are you Dr. Roth?

Visit Dr. Roth

Dr. Roth accepts 27 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California