Dr. Douglas Ogden, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 57

Dr. Ogden

Northeastern Utah Medical Group

210 W 300 N Roosevelt, UT 84066

Dr. Douglas Ogden, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Roosevelt, UT and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Medicine in 1991 and practices dentistry.

Dr. Ogden's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ogden

Dr. Ogden?
Dr. Ogden's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Douglas Ogden, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
I fell and broke a couple teeth that were too damaged for Dr. Ogden to repair. The staff was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! They made phone calls, and got me to a dentist that was able to help me the very next morning. They went above and beyond! I can’t say thank you enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Ogden, DDS?
Dr. Ogden came into his office on his day off to help me when i had a bad toothache, even though I was from out of town and not his patient. Not only did he help with the tooth problem, but he was kind and compassionate as well. He really truly wanted to help someone in pain. If i lived in Roosevelt, i would go to him in a heartbeat. You are lucky to have him in your community.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Ogden, DDS?
Very personable yet totally professional. An excellent experience! It all started when I was in Roosevelt visiting family and planning on attending a Christmas party the next day. The night before the party I lost a rather large filling from a molar. Dr. Ogden told me he would be happy to help me out. I was particularly impressed by his thoroughness and willingness to explain every step of the procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Ogden to anyone looking for a smart, friendly and honest dentist! A+
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Ogden, DDS?
Very nice experience. Was in and out in no time and the best part he was a genuinely caring Dentist. Would recommend him to anyone in need of dental help. 03/04/2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Ogden, DDS?
My appointment was quick and easy. I was nervous and so they played music to help me relax. Dr. Ogden has amazing techniques because I didn't feel him give me the injection to get numb. The assistant was fun and did a great job making me comfortable the entire time. The filling on the front tooth is natural looking and you can't even tell I had it done. I can honestly recommend this office to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Ogden, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Ogden?

I am deeply committed to the communication process. I take extra time to ask the right questions so that I can come to the right conclusions and help the patient make an educated decision regarding their dental care. I don't pressure patients to acce...

1992
1992
1987

• French

Dr. Ogden accepts

Dr. Ogden accepts the following insurance:

Public Employees Health Plan (PEHP)
Public Employees Health Plan

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Dr. Ogden treats your condition or procedure

• Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Porcelain Veneers
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Teeth Extraction

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Ogden treats patients.