Dr. Douglas Ogden, DDS

Dr. Douglas Ogden, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Douglas Ogden, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Roosevelt, UT and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Medicine in 1991 and practices dentistry.

210 W 300 N

Roosevelt, UT 84066

• Public Employees Health Plan (PEHP)

Learn about Dr. Ogden

This content was provided by Dr. Ogden "I am deeply committed to the communication process. I take extra time to ask the right questions so that I can come to the right conclusions and help the patient make an educated decision regarding their dental care. I don't pressure patients to accept my recommendations. Check my reviews on doctorbase.com . I also am committed to after-hours care. If you or a loved one has an emergency I want to know.To that end my cell phone number is: 435-823-0629"

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Weber State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Virginial Commonwealth University
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Us Army
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Ogden has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ogden has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Ogden does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ogden and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ogden's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ogden

Dr. Ogden?
Dr. Ogden's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Douglas Ogden, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
Dr. Ogden came into his office on his day off to help me when i had a bad toothache, even though I was from out of town and not his patient. Not only did he help with the tooth problem, but he was kind and compassionate as well. He really truly wanted to help someone in pain. If i lived in...Read More
Guy in Laramie, WY – Dec 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Ogden, DDS?
Very personable yet totally professional. An excellent experience! It all started when I was in Roosevelt visiting family and planning on attending a Christmas party the next day. The night before the party I lost a rather large filling from a molar. Dr. Ogden told me he would be happy to help me...Read More
Jason Richman in Roosevelt, UT – Dec 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Ogden, DDS?
Very nice experience. Was in and out in no time and the best part he was a genuinely caring Dentist. Would recommend him to anyone in need of dental help. 03/04/2016
Carey R. Heilman in Vernal, UT – Mar 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Ogden, DDS?
My appointment was quick and easy. I was nervous and so they played music to help me relax. Dr. Ogden has amazing techniques because I didn't feel him give me the injection to get numb. The assistant was fun and did a great job making me comfortable the entire time. The filling on the front tooth...Read More
D. in Vernal, UT – Feb 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Ogden, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Ogden?