Dr. Douglas Martin, DDS

Dr. Douglas Martin, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Douglas Martin, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Stockton, CA and has been practicing for 45 years. He graduated from University Of California San Francisco in 1973 and practices dentistry.Read his story

1310 E Swain Rd Ste 2

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Martin

Dr. Martin's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Martin "USN ET2 honorable discharge. Accelerator Technician Stanford Linear Accelerator Center. Engineer Lockheed Missiles and Space Corp. Project Corona. Graduate UCSF Dental school. Licensed IV sedation. Psi Omega, Married 55 years. 6 children one adopted. 6 grand children. Life memberships: Audubon Soc. The Nature Conservancy, American Legion, SJ Dent Soc. CDA, ADA, NRA, National Sojourners, Royal Order of Scotland, Robert the Bruce Clan."

This content was provided by Dr. Martin "We're proud of our office. We've worked hard creating an atmosphere of loving integrity that's a core belief in our superb office. We have a caring staff and a gentle doctor working together to provide excellent dentistry for every patient. And we're fanatical about providing a very clean facility. One visit and we think you'll be impressed by our care and commitment."

1  Practice Areas

• Broken Tooth
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Loose Teeth
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for California.

• Foothill College, De Anza College.
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of California San Francisco
    Medical School | Graduated 1973
  • Faaid, Ficoi, Daboi/Id, Mait.
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Martin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Martin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Martin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Martin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Martin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Martin to family and friends

Dr. Martin's Performance

I love, love, love this dental office. After moving to this area, I had a dentist accidentally drill into my sinus and irrigate with bleach. The resulting pain caused me to put off routine dental visits for years, but no more. Dr. Doug Martin is amazing and his staff is friendly and accommodating....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
very cool first experience. Dentist has a good sense of humor and made me feel comfortable right away.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Positive first experience will come back
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I needed to see a dentist because i had a bad tooth ache. Saw reviews online so I thought I would give them a try. They were in network with insurance which was a plus. Office was very knowledgeable and friendly. Took care of my tooth . Ty I will be back
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Martin did my implant years ago, the implant is great and I would definitely recommend him for any implant needs. I heard he was invited to speak at an implant convention in Florence Italy. I believe he is the best dentist in San Joaquin.
Are you Dr. Martin?