Dr. Douglas Magner, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Douglas Magner DDS 18 E 48th St Rm 1602 New York, NY 10017 Get Directions
Dr. Douglas Magner, DDS
Dr. Douglas Magner, DDS is a dentist who practices in New York, NY.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Magner's Experience

Visiting Dr. Magner

Dr. Magner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Magner to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Magner's Performance
in New York, ny |
I cant say enough about Dr.Magner, he has changed how I look at dentists for the better. After spending years and tons of $ at the wrong dentist I finally see light at the end of the tunnel. Dr.magner takes time to explain everything, showing me every step that he will do Before doing it. He goes out of his way to make me feel comfortable. He even calls ME to ask how I am!
in Warwick, NY |
DO NOT USE THIS DENTIST! 3 appointments into this, I realized I was basically being milked for all sorts of procedures I didn't need. They have no assistant, and Doug refuses to use gloves. I have waited at least an hour each time I have gone there. He spent many hours explaining absolutely nothing to me, just lecturing about how much he knew. Such a waste of my time and energy. The receptionist attempted to have me pay for a procedure before it was even performed. VERY RUDE
in Ridgewood, NJ |
Horrible. Went there and was promised all kinds of things and a great price. Of course this was too good to be true. I have been working with them for 3 1/2 years and have had nothing but problems. The worst being cleanliness. Dr Doug refuses to wear gloves and uses equipment which is not sterilized. After 3 1/2,years, I still have temps in my mouth. Two weeks ago I realized I couldn't do this anymore after having a six hour appointment, which should have taken an hour. No assistant! Stay away!!
in Monroe ny |
The worst experience of my life. 16 hours a day for three days and the plates broke fore times within the first year and dr magnet refused to fix his work instead charged more money each time to fix what never should have broke. Not after spending 60 thousand dollars. I would have thought him and his wife would have shown a little more integrity in their work and stood behind what they did
Have you seen Dr. Douglas Magner, DDS?
Are you Dr. Magner?

Compare Dr. Magner

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Magner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for New York.

Dr. Magner does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Magner and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Magner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Magner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Magner does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Magner and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.