Dr. Douglas Jungman, DDS

Dr. Douglas Jungman, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Douglas Jungman, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Bradenton, FL and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from University of Iowa / College of Dentistry in 1981 and practices dentistry.Read his story

2103 59th St W

Bradenton, FL 34209

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Jungman

Dr. Jungman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Jungman "I knew I wanted to be a dentist when I was a junior in high school. I was very fortunate that the dentist I started seeing at age 12 always made everything so comfortable to me. He was compassionate, truly enjoyed his work and was excellent technically. I knew that was the kind of dentist I wanted to become. What excites me as a dentist is the opportunity to help improve the lives of my patients. When a patient tells me "I love my new smile", "my mouth has never felt better" or "that was the easiest dental experience I have ever had", It is always a great feeling! Whenever I have the opportunity to truly have a life changing impact on someone’s life through dentistry, it is always a highlight for me and my staff. EDUCATION I attended the University of Iowa undergraduate and College of Dentistry where I received my D.D.S. degree with honors (Omicron Kappa Upsilon) in 1981. Continuing education is an important aspect of dentistry. I received my fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry in 1986, an honor in which only 5% of dentists achieve. Currently my main focus on continuing education is on cosmetic dentistry, dental implants and sedation dentistry. PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS Fellow of the American Academy of General Dentistry Fellow of the American College of Dentistry Florida Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry – Founding Member and Past President Florida Dental Society of Anesthesiology American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Academy of Osseointegration – Dental Implant Organization American Dental Association Florida Dental Association Delegate Manatee Dental Society – Past President Personal Info: I was born and raised in Iowa and practiced there for six years before moving to Bradenton in 1987 and joined Drs. Zamikoff & Klement. I have been blessed with a wonderful wife, Donna and three children Adam, Bridget, Elise and one grandchild – Ellie. I feel it is important to give back to the community and have been involved with Bradenton Kiwanis, Give Back a Smile, Give Kids a Smile and volunteer for Bill Galvano’s One Stop Center. Over the years I have enjoyed many athletic activities such as tennis, running, hiking, biking, baseball, basketball and triathlon competitions and am an avid sports fan. Sometimes I am asked what I would have pursued for a career if not dentistry. It definitely would have revolved around music. I enjoy playing classical piano, which is a great way to relax and enhance dexterity and a gentle touch while providing dental care. Personal Statement: It is my goal to provide excellent dentistry in a caring and compassionate manner and to create an environment that is as pleasant as possible for my patients. I feel it is important to take time to listen to determine the best path of treatment for each individual patient."

This content was provided by Dr. Jungman "We are dedicated to excellence in dentistry.  We commit to this goal through continuing education and pursuit of the utmost in quality patient care.  We will strive to treat our patients in the same personal and individual manner in which we ourselves would like to be treated"

1  Practice Areas

• Florida Academy Of Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Florida Dental Society Of Anesthesiology
  • Manatee Dental Society
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Jungman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jungman has no media or publications listed.

• Hungarian
  • Portuguese

Dr. Jungman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jungman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jungman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jungman to family and friends

Dr. Jungman's Performance

I've been a patient of Dr. Jungman for 2 decades now. Firstly, he is extremely competent at his craft and secondly, very forthright in how he proceeds with your dental problems. After any procedure he always makes sure you have his direct phone number should any problems arise. The entire practice...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Jungman is an excellent dentist. He is very gentle and does the best cosmetic crowns I have ever seen, they look so natural and real!! I love him and his wonderful staff. I recommend him to all my family and friends.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option