Dr. Douglas Gultz, DMD

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Gultz
396 Lafayette St # 398 Newark, NJ 07105

Dr. Douglas Gultz, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Newark, NJ. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Gultz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gultz

3.4

Dr. Gultz?
Dr. Gultz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Douglas Gultz, DMD
Highly recommended!! I have never been to a dentist who went out of his way to help me the way Dr. Gultz and his staff did for me. They have both an exceptionally talented and professional crew, as well as extremely affordable pricing. I was handled with a professionalism and efficiency that is unfortunately sometimes sorely lacking at other dentists. I got checked and cleaned, a filling, and a crown quickly, easily, and painlessly. They made sure to be extremely kind, patient, and courteous.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Gultz, DMD?
If you are having major work done, do not go to this office. Doctor is rude and in appropriate and the office is just not good at what they do. If you are getting a cleaning or something anyone can do then go ahead, but nothing major. You've been warned.
Amanzing doctors and staff and we just love Dr. Gultz
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Gultz, DMD?
Best experience . Really nice doctor and everybody in the office really friendly and helpful i would recommend 100% .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Gultz, DMD?
Dr. Gultz's office is well-run, very friendly staff, excellent professionals. I was happy with the crown and the service related to it. Crowns are a specialty at this office. Dr. Gultz does not do all the work personally but supervises everything and steps in if there are any issues. The team worked very hard to ensure that I was totally satisfied with the aesthetics, appearance of the crown. Excellent. Critically, I prefer to get cleaning at another dentist who is less gentle and more thorough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Gultz, DMD?
Terrible customer service from the doctors here staff behind the front desk however is very curtious and cooperative. The dentists don't know what they are doing and Dr. Gilts doesn't seem to care about anyone's problems when things are done wrong, doesn't even try to fix the problems his only concern is getting paid. I would not recommend this dentist to my worst enemy. Make appointment at your own risk you've been warned as I was but I chose to find this out the hard way. Not worth one star.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Gultz, DMD?
I had an emergency visit. A front crown fell out. I'm not his regular patient, but have been there in the past for an emergency visit. I called and they told me to come right in. I waited about 15 minutes and was in getting xrays and a temporary crown put it. Everyone was friendly and both dr gultz and the dentist doing the crown explained everything that needed explanation. I was in search of a new office and plan to make this my permanent Dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Gultz, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gultz?

Dr. Gultz accepts

Dr. Gultz accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO