Pediatric Dentistry  |
Dr. Douglas Clemens, DMD
Dr. Douglas Clemens, DMD is a dentist who practices in Baltimore, MD. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Clemens is affiliated with Sinai Hospital of Baltimore.

Cross Keys Dental Associates

2 Hamill Rd Ste 266

Baltimore, MD 21210

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Dental Network of America
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Clemens

Cross Keys Dental Associates is the practice with the Baltimore, MD, dentist that satisfied area patients have come to for more than 30 years. We're proud to be considered one of the leading area pediatric dentists serving patients with special needs. We've worked hard to create a comfortable environment that?s supported by a caring and friendly staff. Since 1968.

• Pediatric Dentistry

• Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Eastern Mennonite University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • Temple University
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Children's National Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Clemens has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Clemens has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi
  • Indian
  • Russian

Dr. Clemens does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clemens and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Clemens' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Clemens to family and friends
Dr. Clemens' Performance
in Silver Spring, MD |
Dr. Clemens is a great dentist. He treats my child with dignity and respect. He takes the time to answer my questions and gives me great information to keep my child healthy. I have moved over fifty miles away and I still make the trip to Cross Keys Excellent Staff.
in Baltimore, MD |
My Appointment was with Dr Dworkin and he's my children's regular dentist, not Dr Clemens. Although, Im sure he's great as well. My family loves Dr Dworkin! He's the absolute best! Always warm and friendly at makes my kids comfortable.
Owings Mills, MD |
Great MD in Dr Clemens and patient, accommodating staff for my special kid son :) scMD
Nottingham, MD |
I've been visiting Cross Keys Dental for over 15 years. My experience has always been efficient, pleasant and inviting. The staff is Great.... Thank you
Washington, DC |
Great place great staff loved it
in Towson, MD |
Dr. Clemens dealt with a weekend emergency I had with my 9 year old son with a broken tooth. He connected me with an endodonist for an emergency appt and texted me twice over the weekend to follow up. I was impressed with the attention and care we received even after hours. Thank you!
in Parkville, MD |
Best pediatric dental practice ever! My 19 month old daughter had a wonderful first visit at Cross Keys Dental Associates. Dr. Clemens and his staff are amazing! In the reception area, there are plenty of fun activities for kids. The video game stations and old school video game machines are so much fun. The office is very clean and bright with televisions in the ceilings above the patient chairs....a great distraction for the kids! Dr. Clemens was so nice and patient with my fussy little one.
in Parkville, MD |
What a wonderful doctor and practice! I actually look forward to taking my son. The drs and hygienists are the most kind and gentle people ever. There is not a single person that works there that doesn't always have a smile! They obviously do great dental care and explain everything! I'd never go anywhere else!
in Baltimore |
I love this office and the staff. Everyone is friendly and dental care is excellent. This has been my pediatric office for all of my children for the past 23 years. We are now doing orthodontics there as well. The doc is excellent thorough and knowledgeable. They have a great amount of patience with my very scared daughter. Best dental team in town!
in Parkville Md |
Dr Clements is so patient positive and kind to my sons especially my youngest who has autism. The staff always goes out of their way to make our visits pleasant and I thank all of them from the bottom of my heart.
Parkville, MD |
Always accommodating. Excellent staff
in Parkville, MD |
We have been taking our daughter there since she was a baby. Everything and anything Dental can be taken care of at this office. Very knowledgeable staff, they are very pleasant . Highly recommended!!
in Sparks, MD |
We love coming to this office. The entire staff make the experience very enjoyable to my entire family. Debbie is out favorite tech. She makes us so comfortable and is extremely patient & understanding. HUGE THANKS TO DEBBIE FOR TODAY'S VISIT!!!
Towson, MD |
Have been going here for 6 years. Kids love it.
Pikesville, MD |
Always professional and kind.
in Maryland |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Clemons. He was great with my son, kind and gentle.
in Baltimore |
Very child friendly! Great experience!
in Westminster, MD |
My son has been a patient of Dr. Clemens for about 7 years now. He is wonderful and he always makes my son very comfortable. We highly recommend DR. Clemens and Cross Keys Dental.
in Baltimore, MD |
Dr. Clemons and staff, Joanne were patient and welcoming to my nervous 2 year old. He's looking forward to returning to the dentist in 6 months.
Pikesville, MD |
We highly recommend this dental practice. Everyone is friendly, helpful, and so patient with our little one. He was terrified of the dentist and now he gladly comes in and leaves out smiling every time!
Bel Air, MD |
Kind gentle and caring...perfect dentist for any child and for my child with special needs.
in Baltimore MD |
Dr Clemens is great. His calm and even demeanor helps to put my daughter at ease.
in EDGEWOOD, MD |
My daughter loves going to the dentist! That speaks volumes!
in Glen Burnie, MD |
Professional and friendly stuff. My kids always look forward to going to the dentist!
Silver Spring, MD |
The staff are wonderful. Great job Dr. Clemens
Baltimore, MD |
Wonderful pediatric dental practice. They are thorough, on time and wonderful with even the smallest of children! You get email and text reminders for the appointments which is really helpful!
Dr. Clemens and the staff at Cross Keys Dental make my children feel comfortable and is always professional and shows concern for their overall health
Baltimore, MD |
My son had a few cavities. The doctor recommended that we get them filled under general anesthesia at a hospital. There were delays for about 2 months, the office billed incorrectly for a while and failed to get proper insurance clearance, so we cancelled the appointment and switched dentists. They found that the cavities were significantly worse than diagnosed and due to the delays now required root canals. Not being a dental professional myself, I feel like the professionals here failed my son
Have you seen Dr. Douglas Clemens, DMD?
Are you Dr. Clemens?

Hospitals where Dr. Clemens has admitting privileges

Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
2401 W Belvedere Ave
Baltimore, MD 21215

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Pediatric Dentistry