Dr. Douglas Callow, DDS

Dr. Douglas Callow, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Douglas Callow, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Plymouth, MI and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor in 1981 and practices dentistry, orthodontics, and more.

9357 General Dr Ste 112

Plymouth, MI 48170

Learn about Dr. Callow

This content was provided by Dr. Callow "Patients are first, and taking time with each one is our goal. We are dedicated to providing excellent, quality dental care to families in an atmosphere of care, comfort and trust. We cater to dental fears and phobias, so oral sedation is available for your comfort. We also know your week can be busy so for your convenience, we are open some Saturdays."

5  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Orthodontics

• Gingivitis
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Medical School | Graduated 1981

Dr. Callow has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Callow has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Callow does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Callow and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Callow's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Callow to family and friends

Dr. Callow's Performance

Dr. Callow and his staff are very efficient, friendly and affordable. I have not had such a satisfying visit in over twenty years. This gem of a family dentist is almost tempting to keep to myself for fear he will get too many clients and I won’t be able to get future appointments!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Callow and his staff are 2nd to none, I began as a patient just a few years ago and have since included my children as patients of Dr Callow. I never thought that I would see my kids show excitement with regard to going to the dentist... but they do now. Going to the dentist doesn't have to be a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been seeing Dr. Callow for 20+ years. Excellent dentist, extremely competent, nice personality. Also, highly qualified staff (hygienists and aides). I don't mind driving 25 miles from my place to his clinic. It's worth my time and effort. Superior service!
Are you Dr. Callow?