Dr. Douglas Benting, DDS

Dr. Douglas Benting, DDS

Prosthodontics  |
Dr. Douglas Benting, DDS is a dentist who practices in Phoenix, AZ. He is 44 years old.

301 E Bethany Home Rd Ste C172

Phoenix, AZ 85012

• Dental Network of America

Learn about Dr. Benting

• Prosthodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Education data for Dr. Benting is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Benting has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Benting has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Benting does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Benting and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Benting's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Benting to family and friends
Dr. Benting's Performance
Phoenix, AZ |
Absolutely the best! Dr. Benting is technically excellent, has good relationship skills, and has helped both my wife and me on several occasions.
in phoenix |
Wonderful, kind, professional, stellar. He takes time with each patient,. Answers all questions and explains procedures and expectations. He saved my life gave me hope and healed my mouth and is always thinking of what we technologies are there to continue to help bring smiles into the future
in Phoenix, AZ |
I would highly recommend Dr. Benting for your dental needs. His staff is very friendly and kind. Dr. Benting get to know you, listens, and is very patient. He has worked on a few crowns for me in the past few years and I have been very happy with them and have had no problems.
in Chandler, AZ |
I have been going to Dr Benting for almost three years. He is the same in every visit: knowledgeable, caring, and interested in his patient.
in Scottsdale |
I've been a patient of Dr. Benting for at least two years. I wear dentures with old implants. He's the only dentist who had the expertise to help me with those implants..I also have nerve pain in the roof of my mouth.The meds I'm on aren't working. I saw him yesterday and he made adjustments that made a tremendous difference. He knows what he's doing., He's professional and compassionate. I trust him completely.
in Prescott |
Being a six year patient of Dr. Benting, I can highly recommend him for his expertise, attentive kindness, and being willing to take on challenging cases like me. I have many years of different dentists and different implant systems, which did not detour Dr. Benting when I asked him to replace my removal implant denture with new permanently affixed teeth. He is willing to go the extra mile for perfection and works with you for the happiest of outcomes to improve your life.
Have you seen Dr. Douglas Benting, DDS?
Are you Dr. Benting?