Dr. Douglas Aaker, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial OrthopedicsMaleAge 72

Dr. Aaker

Aaker, Douglas T DDS PA

916 W Saint Germain St Ste 113 Saint Cloud, MN 56301

Dr. Douglas Aaker, DDS is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Saint Cloud, MN. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Aaker to book an appointment.

Dr. Aaker's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Aaker

4.0

Based on 1 rating

Dr. Aaker?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (1)
  • Office environment (1)
  • Staff friendliness (1)
    I was a patient of Dr Aaker from 1984-1990, possibly through 1995, as I don’t remember if I had a retainer attached to my lower front teeth that would’ve been removed my jr/sr yr of college at SCSU. I had a half set of braces to push my teeth out to make room in my jaw that was too small. From what I remember from my monthly appts, he was very personable. I was given a plastic nighttime retainer “raintree” to wear during my last visit, but lost it when I moved in 4/2000; I was supposed to wear it through 2008. I’ve Been thinking of him lately as I just got braces put back on within the last week to correct crowding/crookedness in my lower front teeth & a gap between two of my molars. He was great to me. IDK if he told my mom to take me to reg dentist appts. She didn’t, contributing to the 7 root canals, 1 16yo crown, & now an implant on the youngest root canal. I had 10 cavities on 8 molars at age 19 cuz she never took me 2 the dentist. I make sure my kids go every 6mos. Thanks DrA
    A.Fouquette – Nov 14, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Douglas Aaker, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Aaker?

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

What other Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioners practice nearby?

Click here to compare with other Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioners.

Where is Dr. Douglas Aaker, DDS's office located?

Dr. Aaker's office is located at 916 W Saint Germain St Ste 113, Saint Cloud, MN 56301. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Douglas Aaker, DDS offer telehealth services?

Dr. Aaker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Douglas Aaker, DDS?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Minnesota

Check if Dr. Aaker treats your condition or procedure