Dr. Dorothy Drain, DMD

Dr. Dorothy Drain, DMD

Dentistry  |
Female
Dr. Dorothy Drain, DMD is a dentist who practices in Sicklerville, NJ.

601 Liberty Pl

• DenteMax
  • EmblemHealth
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Drain

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Education data for Dr. Drain is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Drain has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Drain has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Drain does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Drain and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Drain's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Drain to family and friends
1.9
Dr. Drain's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Haddonfield, NJ |
It's a shame the dentist is a very nice person that My family have been seeing for years, the last receptionist was so friendly Carmen, the receptionist they have now Erica is very rude and has me now looking for a new dentist. I have excellent dental insurance, I'm sure I can find a dental office with a nicer receptionist to deal with. I have dealt with her for a while and I am surprised she even works there, I have seen a few reviews and they have a lot of the same opinions as I do.
Voorhees, NJ |
Dr. Drain is very nice and personable, her staff that assist her in the back have been pleasant and helpful. Her current receptionist is very rude! She answers the phone every time I call with an attitude, she has no empathy. Same in person; I don't understand how you have someone like that be the first person a patient comes in contact with. That is enough for me to search for another dentist. I also do not like their latest policy to confirm your appointment.
Horrible!! The staff is extremely rude. One even had the nerve to get smart with me In front of staff and other patients. It was quite embarrassing. The dentist is uneducated and borderline unethical. She did more damage to my teeth than I originally had, now I need surgical repair. I would NOT go here ever again!
Sicklerville, NJ |
Front office staff is usually abrupt and borderline rude. Dr. Drain is lovely, however, after my last filling, I will not be going back. The needles were pushed so forcefully into my gum that I had moderate pain in my jaw that extended to my ear, for a week, and that was to fill a small cavity. They now want to charge me to release my personal medical records. The records in which my insurance and my co-pays paid for.
Have you seen Dr. Dorothy Drain, DMD?
Are you Dr. Drain?