Dentistry  |
Dr. Donato Napoletano, DMD
Dr. Donato Napoletano is an Orange County NY, Middletown NY native and a Middletown High School graduate. He attended Saint Leo University in St. Leo Florida earning a Bachelors Degree in Biology/Zoology with a minor in Psychology. Dr. Napoletano is a graduate of Boston University School of Dental Medicine where he earned his DMD Degree. He has also attended a dental externship program at the US Coast Guard Station in New Orleans Louisiana and a general practice residency program at the University of Alabama VA Hospital in Birmingham Alabama. Dr. Napoletano has been in private practice since 1988 and has been an affiliate staff member at Orange Regional Medical Center since 1989. Dr Napoletano speaks fluent Italian and keeps current with the latest dental techniques completing over a thousand hours in continuing education credits. Dr. Napoletano holds certifications in operating 3 Laser Wavelengths (Diode; Er:YAG; Nd:YAG). Dr. Napoletano has authored numerous articles in Dental Technology Integration and has also taught courses in Periodontal Diagnosis and Dental Operating Microscope Integration in both private and dental school settings.

450 E Main St

Middletown, NY 10940

Dr. Donato Napoletano, DMD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Napoletano

Dr. Napoletano strongly believes that in order for patients to better understand their condition(s), taking the time to help educate them while also taking the time to better understand the patient's desires and concerns are instrumental in enabling patients to better understand and choose treatment options that best suits their needs.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Dentures
  • Gum Disease Treatment
  • Laser Surgery
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • PerioLase® Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure (LANAP)
  • Restoration of Dental Implants

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Saint Leo University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1983
  • Boston University / Goldman School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • United States Coast Guard
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • University Of Alabama Birmingham Hospitals
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Napoletano has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Napoletano has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

Dr. Napoletano does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Napoletano and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Napoletano's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Napoletano to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Napoletano Says:

If you have recently visited our office, please take a few moments to complete the survey. This feedback is valuable to us so that we may continuously improve a patient's experience in my practice.

For any questions or concerns, please call us at (845)342-6444 or email me at Donato@DonatoDental.com.

Thank you in advance for taking the time in completing this survey.

Donato Napoletano, DMD

Dr. Napoletano's Performance
in Middletown, NY |
Dr. Donato is very caring, kind and courteous. His staff is wonderful, During my visits he takes his time to explain, making sure i understand everything he is about to do. He makes me feel comfortable, he's fair and honest if he is not able to do a procedure he will let you know and give you recommendations. he gives you quality time and he does very meticulous work. If it were not for him I would have lost many of my teeth, But he was able to save them . Thank you Dr, Donato you are the BEST.
in Pomona, NY |
Dr. Napoletano has been my dentist for over a decade. When I came to him, my oral health was in a state of severe decline due to poor dentistry. Dr. Napoletano has transformed my smile, leading to an improved quality of life. I have a beautiful smile now. I actually look forward to my visits. HIs office staff is friendly and professional. I wish I had more space to write about this practice. If you are afraid or reluctant to go to a dentist, please do yourself a favor and call him now.
in Middletown, NY |
I've been a patient of Dr. Napoletano's for over 20 years. He's extremely caring and always concerned about your wellbeing. I feel I'm not just a patient but a friend. He always has plenty of time to answer any questions I may have. His staff is also terrific. I've recommended him to family and friends for decades and I'll continue to do so. He's simply the best!
in bloomingburg ny |
I have been a patient of Dr. Napoletano for many years. He is a wonderful and caring dentist. He saved my teeth and gums, and explained how to take proper care of them. He makes a visit to the dentist a pleasant experience. His staff is also great. You feel special when you have an appointment. I would recommend him with the utmost confidence.
in Middletown, NY |
You won't find a more caring dentist than Dr. Napoletano. He takes his time to not care for your teeth but for you as a person.
in Monticello, NY |
I was originally referred to Dr. Napoletano by a friend. Dr. Napoletano came highly recommended to me. That was about 11 years ago. The rest is history as they say! He has performed periodental surgery on me and is slowly replacing aged teeth with new crowns. He is well educated and continues to bring new technology and procedures to his practice. He is caring, sensitive and takes the time to talk to you. I highly recommend Dr. Napolitano.
Horrible bedside manor.
in New York, NY |
Would not recommend. Went for consolation, tried to overcharge me from price we discussed. would not do any periodontal work unless he was primary dentist. Very unethical.
in Salisbury Mills, NY |
Dr. Napoletano is friendly as well as professional. I feel that he is very concerned about my comfort as well as my health and is considerate of my financial situation when recommending procedures. I feel very confident in his abilities and trust his diagnosis. He often shares with me the latest developments in new procedures so that we can make informed decisions on the best path to follow. I have happily been a patient of Dr. Napoletano's since 2008.
Have you seen Dr. Donato Napoletano, DMD?
Are you Dr. Napoletano?

Visit Dr. Napoletano

Dr. Napoletano accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Napoletano has admitting privileges