Dr. Donald Wexler, DDS

Dr. Donald Wexler, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male

Dr. Donald Wexler, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Lecanto, FL and has been practicing for 36 years. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Wexler Orthodontics

• United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Wexler

Video

Dr. Wexler's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wexler "My practice philosophy is to create a friendly and enjoyable atmosphere for patients. I enjoy the appreciation from patients when they see the difference in their smile after finishing treatment. Often when the improvements in their teeth are drastic, it is wonderful to see the improvement in their confidence as well. I have created a practice that is caring and patient-focused. My team is made up of knowledgeable professionals who have been with this practice for years and view our patients as an extension of their family. Our office atmosphere is friendly and relaxed, due in large part to my staff. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE I received my Bachelor of Science degree from Kent State University in Kent, Ohio, and my Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Temple University in Philadelphia, Pa. I completed my PhD in Microbiology at the University of Rochester and completed my orthodontic residency at the University of Florida. I earned board certification by the American Board of Orthodontics in August of 2006 and have been a Premier Provider with Invisalign® since 2005. I am a retired Commander from the U.S. Navy having served for 20 years. Continuing education helps me to stay current with new treatment methods that can speed treatment and make treatment easier for my patients. I enjoy learning new treatment techniques and integrating them into my practice to stay on the cutting edge of technology. I am a member of many dental and orthodontic associations, including the American Dental Association, American Association of Orthodontists, Florida Association of Orthodontists, Central Florida Orthodontic Study Group, Hernando County Dental Society, and Florida Dental Association. I also served as President of Hernando County Dental Society from 2004 to 2005. OUTSIDE THE OFFICE I am a native of Erie, Pa., and have lived in Lutz, Florida since 2013. I love spending time with my lovely wife, Miriam, our children, Rachel and Brian, and our three dogs, Scarlet, Lucky, and Buddy. When I have free time I like to go jogging and play tennis. Giving back to my community is a very important aspect of my life. I am involved with the Humane Society, the American Cancer Society, and am a regular sponsor of events hosted by the Hernando County Recreation Department."

This content was provided by Dr. Wexler "Welcome to Wexler Orthodontics, where we want to make you smile! It is our goal to offer our patients the highest quality of comprehensive orthodontic care in a family-oriented, friendly environment. We are committed to patient satisfaction, and we want you to achieve results that will exceed your expectations! http://www.wexlerorthodontics.com/"

2  Practice Areas

• Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Temple University
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Diplomate Of The American Board Of Orthodontics
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Wexler has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wexler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wexler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wexler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wexler's Reviews