Dr. D Jensen Turner, DMD

Dr. D Jensen Turner, DMD

Pediatric Dentistry  |
Male

Dr. D Jensen Turner, DMD is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Gaffney, SC and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from The Medical University of South Carolina in 2010 and practices pediatric dentistry, dentistry, and more.Read his story

Pediatric Dentistry of Spartanburg

424 Hyatt St Ste E

Gaffney, SC 29341

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Turner

Dr. Turner's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Turner "Born and raised in Spartanburg, South Carolina where my parents instilled in me faith, values, and pride for community. The upstate of South Carolina has so much to offer and I have dreamt of the opportunity to return one day to give back to a community that has given me so much. Dentistry, particularly pediatric dentistry, has provided me the opportunity to do just that! I am proud to say that I graduated from Dorman High School in 2001, where I had the privilege to play on the school's first state championship football team. I then attended Gardner-Webb University, in Boiling Springs, North Carolina, where I played football for four years and earned a bachelor degree in Science, majoring in Biology, in 2005. I received a doctorate of dental medicine, DMD, at The Medical University of South Carolina, College of Dental Medicine, in Charleston, South Carolina in 2010. I received an advanced education in pediatric dentistry at The Medical University of South Carolina, and finished my training in June 2012. In my advanced training in pediatric dentistry I have had the privilege to learn the latest techniques in preventive, restorative, interceptive orthodontics, and moderate sedation. Dentistry has long been part of my family's history, and I have seen first-hand how changing someone's smile can change their lives. Pediatric Dentistry has given me the ability to help children through effective communication and relationship building used to promote a positive attitude toward dental care. Through my participation in Special Olympics, lunch buddy programs, and dental mission trips I developed a passion for helping children. Children have the ability to make others smile in the worse of circumstances and always just seem to brighten my day. My goal as a pediatric dentist is to improve the oral health of children and adolescents while equipping them with the tools to create a beautiful smile that will last a life time. Dr. Jensen Turner joined the team at Pediatric Dentistry of Spartanburg on July 9, 2012! Spartanburg is a special place with a great future, and I am enthralled that I have the opportunity to become a part of this community. I am devoted to continuing to deliver the same quality care for your children and adolescents that Pediatric Dentistry of Spartanburg has for over 30 years. "

This content was provided by Dr. Turner "Choosing the right dental practice for your child is an extremely important decision, and we want you to know that your family's health and comfort are our top priorities. We teach patients and parents how to prevent dental problems before they start, making a trip to the dental office a fun experience. http://www.carolinakidzdental.com/"

• Pediatric Dentistry

• Teething
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• The Medical University of South Carolina
    Medical School | Graduated 2010

Dr. Turner has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Turner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Turner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Turner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Turner's Reviews