Dr. Donald Pike, DDS

Dr. Donald Pike, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Donald Pike, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Rockville, MD and has been practicing for 30 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Pike & Valega, DDS

121 Congressional Ln Ste 410

Rockville, MD 20852

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Pike

Video

Dr. Pike's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Pike "I attended Boston University where I received my Bachelor of Arts in Biology, in 1982. This was followed by studying at Georgetown University, where I was awarded my Doctorate of Dental Surgery in 1986. From 1986 to 1988, I undertook an advanced general practice residency at Brookdale Hospital in Brooklyn, NY. It was there that I learned how to practice many aspects of oral surgery, such as surgical extractions, placing implants, bone grafts and restoration of implants. Believing it’s essential to be continually expanding and honing my skills, I have taken multiple continuing education courses following my residency, including the maxi course in implant dentistry offered by Howard University, from 2000 to 2002. I am originally from Brockton, MA, but have lived in Poolesville, MD, since 1988. My wife, Margaret (Dr. Valega in our practice) and I have three amazing sons: Ryan, Alexander, and Conner. The boys keep us busy, and our family believes in spending quality time together. I enjoy sports, especially Boston sports. I also enjoy walking, reading, using my Crockpot, and I love biking the C & O Canal, where Margaret and I are volunteers with the "C & O Canal Bike Patrol." Community involvement is very important to me. Over the years, I have been an Assistant Scoutmaster (Boy Scouts), a member of the Community Economic Development Committee, andParks Board (since 1996), and am currently a Board Member for the Poolesville Chamber of Commerce."

This content was provided by Dr. Pike "Dr. Pike and Dr. Valega are a husband and wife dental team, equally committed to delivering a personalized, respectful experience for each patient.  Together, they have built a practice that offers compassionate, effective dental care to patients of all ages. And as Dr. Pike has extensive experience in implant dentistry, as well as root canals and surgical extractions, it's rare that we need to refer a patient to a specialist. This means you'll get the professional care you need, delivered by dentists and team members that you know and trust.

Here, we know that each person's smile is as unique as the person themselves. We understand that every person we care for has different clinical needs and esthetic goals. Therefore, we work with each of them to learn about their desires in seeking treatment and then create custom plans that are specific to that individual."

1  Practice Areas

• Stained Teeth
  • Teething
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Boston University School Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • Georgetown University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Brookdale Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Howard University
    Other Education | Completed 2002

Dr. Pike has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pike has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pike does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pike and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pike's Reviews