Dr. Donald Ohlsson, DDS

Cosmetic Dentistry ·  Male · Age 59

Dr. Ohlsson

Rochester Hills Dental Associates

1460 Walton Blvd Ste 204 Rochester Hills, MI 48309

Dr. Donald Ohlsson, DDS is a cosmetic dentistry practitioner in Rochester Hills, MI and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor in 1986 and practices cosmetic dentistry, oral surgery, and more.

Dr. Ohlsson accepts

Dr. Ohlsson accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO
MetLife
MetLife PDP
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Ohlsson treats your condition or procedure

• Porcelain Veneers
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening

Our focus is on providing our patients with the highest quality of dental care. Our goal is to make your dental visits are comfortable as possible, we want to assist you to make the right decisions regarding your oral health and general well-being that's why people trust us... We want you to have healthy teeth and gums for life!

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ohlsson

Dr. Ohlsson?
Dr. Ohlsson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Donald Ohlsson, DDS
I have been with Dr. Ohlsson for the past couple of years and it has been awesome. The staff there are very friendly and take extra measures to ensure I get the care that is needed. Whenever something cannot be done, and is referred out the staff is more than helpful in assisting to get things taken care of. I will miss the service I receive from them. Relocating to Texas...military retirement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Ohlsson, DDS?
Dr. Ohlsson brings perfect balance of old school chair-side people skills and leading-edge dental science. Dr. Ohlsson’s team cares; exemplified in how they care for Jean, my 85 year old mother-in-law. Jean lives Alzheimer’s diagnosis. I served four years in U.S. Navy dental corps and I am an RN with 30 plus years experience. It is with total certainty that I give top grades along with my high recommendation for anyone to count on Dr. Ohlsson's team for their dental health. Donald Hinkson
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Ohlsson, DDS?
I was referred to Dr. Olsson by a colleague after having gone to a dentist that is part of a local chain. Dr. Olsson properly diagnosed my tooth condition and saved me from spending thousands of dollars on a misdiagnosis. Now my husband and children also go to Dr. Olsson and he will continue I'd to be out family dentist as long as he's in practice. Also a very kind person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Ohlsson, DDS?
Just had my 4th crown at Dr. Ohlsson's office and I could not be happier, getting crowns with our those temporaries and yucky impressions is great!...everybody is very friendly and attentive, they always get my insurance right and deliver service with a smile...love it there. Tom T.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Ohlsson, DDS?
I just love this office, courteous staff, great service, explain insurance very well...will refer my family!..thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Ohlsson, DDS?
Dr. Ohlsson and his staff are fantastic! Very courteous, friendly, and comforting from start to finish with my treatment. The front desk was very helpful with my insurance questions and treatment estiment. I highly recommend Dr. Ohlsson!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Ohlsson, DDS?
Dr was nice & thorough. His billing person, Pia- is very rude and doesn't let you speak without inturruption. They failed to send all of my bills to my dental insurance (they know what is covered and what isn't?!), instead telling me they would give $750 credit (because I already paid them for services not rendered) toward my final procedure, if I come back to their offices. They billed Care credit without my signatures and has failed to give me requested cost information. Now avoiding my calls.
Love it here!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Ohlsson, DDS?
Dr. Ohlsson and his staff make me feel so comfortable at every appointment. Everyone is so nice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Ohlsson, DDS?
I was quoted $150 for teeth whitening by the receptionist, for both top and bottom sets of teeth then told her I'd call back to book an appointment. I brought two others on board and when I called to schedule she indicated that I needed a full teeth cleaning, X-rays and an exam - which was mandatory to get my teeth whitened. So in fact it's not $150 but closer to $350. Nothing against Dr. Ohlsson, as I've never met him but this is a dishonest way of doing business, so I'll go elsewhere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Ohlsson, DDS?
Dr.Don is an excellent dentist! I have & will continue to recommend him to others!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Ohlsson, DDS?
I would recommend Dr. Ohlsson !! He is a great dentist. I love going to the dentist, because when I leave, my mouth feels great. He is kind and gentle. I like it when my teeth look good.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Ohlsson, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Ohlsson?

Rochester Hills Dental Associates