Dr. Donald Murdock, DMD

Dr. Donald Murdock, DMD

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Donald Murdock, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Cincinnati, OH and has been practicing for 27 years. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Donald R Murdock, DMD, MS, LLC

5420 N Bend Rd

Cincinnati, OH 45247

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Murdock

Dr. Murdock's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Murdock "I truly believe that becoming an orthodontist is one of the best things I’ve ever done. Being able to improve smiles, faces, and oral function for my patients is very fulfilling. I look forward to coming to our office each morning to see the progress we are making in our patients’ smiles and hear about their lives. I’m especially proud of their before and after photos and being able to guide them in their pursuit of a better smile! My patients are some of the most interesting people I’ve had the pleasure to meet. They each have unique personalities and dreams for the future. I’m glad to have the opportunity to have such a positive impact on their lives and, in turn, have the chance to see them grow up into amazing individuals. Education and Continuing Education Doctorate of Dental Medicine – University of Kentucky Master of Science in orthodontics – University of Tennessee A lot has changed in the orthodontic field in the past 25 years, and my commitment to continuing education ensures that my patients will receive the newest and best care available. I frequently participate in courses and lectures through the Align Institute and regional seminars for Invisalign®. I am also an active member of several professional organizations, including the: American Association of Orthodontists American Dental Association Greater Cincinnati Dental Society Cincinnati Dental Society Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society In the Office I’m blessed with a wonderful, caring staff that values our patients’ time and needs as much as I do. My team is incredibly committed to working as a partner with every patient to maximize their orthodontic experience. Each one of them consistently goes above and beyond for each patient we see. Community Involvement I am involved in supporting the La Salle High School alumni association, my church’s annual festival, and many local youth groups. My team and I also volunteer our services to provide custom mouthguards for our local high school football and hockey teams. I donate my skills as an orthodontist locally by providing free orthodontic treatment via Dental Options and Smiles Change Lives. Outside the Office I am a Cincinnati native and currently live here with my wife Susan. We have four children — Connie, Jeremy, Kyle, and Emily — as well as a family dog named Bella. In my younger years, I played the guitar and sang in several local bands, and even produced a CD with a Christian music group. These days I can be found enjoying a multitude of outdoor interests, including SCUBA diving, hiking, hunting, fishing, sports cars, and boating."

This content was provided by Dr. Murdock "When it comes to making our patients smile, we?ve got the experience and technology needed to provide top-quality orthodontic care. Dr. Donald R. Murdock and the team at Murdock Orthodontics take the time to listen to each patient?s needs and desires, customizing each treatment plan to ensure the best possible results. Our patients are unique individuals, and we pride ourselves on providing the best care in a personalized, comfortable environment."

2  Practice Areas

• Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Overbite
  • Underbite

• Bite Adjustment
  • Clarity Handheld X-Ray (Dexcowin iRay)
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces
  • Surgical Orthodontics
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University Of Dayton
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • University of Kentucky / College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • University of Tennessee College of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991

• University of Tennessee Clinical Orthodontic Award (for superior patient care), 1991
  • Top Dentists USA (Cincinnati Magazine), 2012
  • Pierre Fauchard Academy Research Award, 1989
  • Omicron Kappa Upsilon (National Dental Honor Society), 1989
  • Orthodontic Perspectives, 2008

• German

Dr. Murdock does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Murdock and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Murdock's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Murdock to family and friends
655 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Murdock's Performance

I have the upmost respect for him! he was by far, one of my favorite doctor's to work with!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option9thumbs down icon option0