Endodontics  |
Dr. Donald Lemire Jr, DDS
Dr. Donald Lemire Jr, DDS is a dentist who practices in Bonita Springs, FL. He is 53 years old.

8899 Timberwilde Dr Ste 3

Bonita Springs, FL 34135

Learn about Dr. Lemire Jr

• Endodontics

Education data for Dr. Lemire Jr is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Lemire Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lemire Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lemire Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lemire Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lemire Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lemire Jr to family and friends
Dr. Lemire Jr's Performance
in Bonita Springs, FL |
As a 51 year old female, I've been fortunate that the extent of my dental work was an occasional filling. No extractions and never a root canal. When my dentist informed me a root canal was necessary due to the amount of decay from a cavity, I was nervous....no borderline frantic! He assured me Dr Lemire was the best and I would be in and out within a half hour. I found this hard to believe. Dr Lemire was wonderful, I never would have thought a root canal could be pain free! And 30 mins!
in Bonita Springs, FL |
Nothing short of absolutely amazing! His office staff is super friendly- The most incredible part of all was that I was in and out in literally no time with no pain! The days of old of fearing a root canal are over with Dr. Lemire... The Dr. is great and I couldn't recommend him enough !
in Cape Coral, FL |
He fit me in for an emergency root canal. I was extremely nervous since when I've had them in the past they've been very painful. He explained everything he was going to do before he did it and both he and his assistant were fantastic at keeping me calm. I can honestly say it wasn't all that uncomfortable and it was a very quick procedure. While I hope I never have to have another one, if I do, I'll be contacting Dr. Lemire.
in Estero, FL |
Took me right in - had a previous root canal 40 years ago and the silver had degraded allowing a pocket of infection to form causing some bone loss. Dr. L explained procedure and showed xrays in a clear manner. My procedure was 30 minutes, having to cut through my upper gum, remove Old silver, remove infection and nine stitches later, I was done. Minimal swelling, no bruising and never any pain. I've had extensive dental work over the years and highly recommend Dr. L.
in Estero, FL |
Dr. Lemire explains exactly what he is going to do. Uses the latest, most advanced equipment (for example he uses drills that are quiet, low vibration and very efficient). He works quickly and gives updates on his progress every minute or so. The post root canal has minimal discomfort and he actually calls you that night!!
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. LeMire has did two procedures for me. The first one did not turn out good. My regular dentist did not like what he did. The seconds procedure I experienced the most sever pain ever! He spent 20 minutes for his $1200 fee, left his assistant to give me a temporary filling. I will never go back to him. FYI He had 2 girls in his office that looked really bored. I had the feeling they did not have anything to do. Maybe that's why he charges so much, to cover salaries?
in Bonita Springs, FL |
I had my first root canal today. They fit me in right away which I appreciated as I was in a lot of pain. I was in and done within 45minutes. Dr. Lemire and his assistant, Wanda were thorough about explaining the procedure and what to expect afterward. I did not experience ANY pain or swelling. Dr. Lemire followed up in the evening to see how I was doing. This service is hard to find anymore and I truly appreciated the extra effort. I will refer them over and over again. Great job!
in Bonita Springs, FL |
No pain. He explains everything he is doing while he is working on you. Great experience!
in Estero, FL |
No pain and all he gain, first root canal I ever had done that I could have fallen a sleep and his clam voice of each step being done and why was amazing. Over in 20 minutes and this was a unusual circumstances with a difficult tooth not cooperating!
in Bonita Springs, FL |
I was terrified to have a root canal, Dr Lemire made it easy. I would give him 10 stars!
Have you seen Dr. Donald Lemire Jr, DDS?
Are you Dr. Lemire Jr?