Dr. Donald Harvey, DMD

Dentistry •  Male • Age 55

Dr. Harvey

Don Harvey Dental

3155 North Point Pkwy Bldg E Alpharetta, GA 30005

Dr. Donald Harvey, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Alpharetta, GA and has over 28 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine medical school in 1992. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Harvey to book an appointment.

Dr. Harvey's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Harvey

3.1

Dr. Harvey?
Although it looks inviting when you come into their office, beware of those that sit behind the desk. When I first moved to the area in 2016, selected this office. I asked that if they were not in my dental network to let me know. No phone call to say otherwise, it was not until over two years later, when I flat out asked about the insurance and why basic cleanings were costing me money, did they finally tell me "Well, honey, we are not on ANY dental network!" Never went back again. Now at new dentist and they said that all of the procedures that they were recommended for me were not even needed. My teeth were in great shape!!
Dental Insured - Stay away! – Oct 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Harvey, DMD?
I will never go back. Beware of hygienist Veronica if you are the least bit sensitive to sharp pointy things being jammed into your gums. In my entire life I've never had such a brutal teeth cleaning experience. They also recommend things you might not actually need and don't take into consideration what less expensive alternatives might be BEST for you. This is a business in a high rent zip code. Don't let the polite atmosphere fool you, the profit margin is their main objective.
GA – Feb 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Harvey, DMD?
While their office is nice and most of their staff are friendly, I am disappointed about how they handle insurance. They are not upfront about costs not covered, and consistently recommended expensive procedures. When I got a second opinion, I realized I was being way overcharged and dental work was recommended that was not necessary. Be careful if you go here.
Jul 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Harvey, DMD?
Dr. Harvey is an amazing dentist. He has especially helped me with my TMJ. My jaw no longer pops when I open my mouth. His staff is so wonderful and sweet too.
Jennifer in Alpharetta – Jun 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Harvey, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Harvey?

We are a comprehensive family dental practice that exhibits how superior dental care can improve one's overall wellness. Dr. Harvey and his team provide high quality dental services that are tailored to the individual needs of each patient. Our goal is to make your experience at Don Harvey Dental as comfortable and pleasant as possible. We look forward to seeing you soon!

• Cosmetic Dentistry