Dr. Donald Guebert, DMD

Dr. Donald Guebert, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Donald Guebert, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Energy, IL and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville in 1987 and practices dentistry.Read his story

512 N Pershing St # PO

Energy, IL 62933

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois

Learn about Dr. Guebert

Dr. Guebert's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Guebert "As a dentist, I am thankful that I can make a difference in my patients' lives. I love helping people achieve smiles that are as healthy, functional, and aesthetically pleasing as possible. I am honored that my work can be life changing; whether it is relieving pain or anxiety, helping people to enjoy eating again, or simply allowing someone to smile with confidence. I treat each patient like part of my family and enjoy providing each of them the highest level of personal care and service. I am grateful that dentistry has also provided me a personally fulfilling way to get to know many members of our community. My wife, Barb, and I have been blessed with three children. Involvement with our kids and the rest of our family has provided us with the best entertainment possible. In addition I participate in the Herrin High School basketball and football programs as a score-keeper, spotter, and fill-in announcer. Our church life is integral to our family. I fill any remaining leisure time with hunting, lawn-care, and sports. I grew up in Steeleville, IL as the middle son in a family of five boys. Our Dad worked as a coal miner and our Mom worked various jobs that allowed her to keep the reins of our home intact. Our parents instilled a strong work ethic in us. Together my brothers and I mowed several lawns and maintained a Southern Illinoisan paper route that ran continuously through the collective 17 years of our youth. If you are from this area you may remember that at one time the paper was delivered in the evenings. I still remember how we would hurry home after school to get the papers delivered and then hustle to a ball game. As an adult I realize how lucky we were to have had these opportunities. As for education, I did my undergraduate work at the University of Illinois graduating with a bachelor's degree in biology. I then went to Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine and earned my Doctor of Dental Medicine in 1987. I am a member of several professional organizations that allow me to stay connected to the professional community. American Dental Association Illinois State Dental Society Southern Illinois Dental Society Chicago Dental Society GROWS Implant Study Group As a resident of southern Illinois, I will be forever thankful for the good fortune to work and live in an area that has enriched my life and that of my family."

This content was provided by Dr. Guebert "Welcome! For over 20 years we have been providing families with professional, gentle care. At our office you will receive the attention and personal dedication you deserve. We are a state of the art dental practice that takes the time to understand your wants and needs. The result is stress-free, personalized care that's right for you and your family. Our friendly, service oriented team is ready to assist you. Please let us know any time we can be of assistance."

1  Practice Areas

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Illinois
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1983
  • Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Southern Illinois University School Of Dental Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 1987

Dr. Guebert has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Guebert has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Guebert does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Guebert and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Guebert's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Guebert to family and friends

Dr. Guebert's Performance

I am very pleased with them.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The staff at Dr. Guebert's are very nice and they make you feel welcome every time you walk through the door. They make you feel like family. Dr. Guebert makes every visit feel personal as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Guebert to people.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been a patient for over a year and have had only good experiences. Dr Guebert and his staff have given me quality care. They are very concerned for my comfort.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Have always gotten excellent care here. Dr Guebert and his staff are extremely professional and kind
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been a patient for several years now and have always been extremely satisfied with my care. Dr. Guebert and his staff are always very pleasant, informative and gentle.
Are you Dr. Guebert?