Dr. Donald Connolly, DDS

Dr. Donald Connolly, DDS

Orthodontics  |

Dr. Donald Connolly, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Aptos, CA. He graduated from UCLA Dental School and practices orthodontics, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.Read his story

Donald P. Connolly, DDS

• First Dental Health
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Connolly

Dr. Connolly's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Connolly "I feel truly blessed to be an orthodontist. It is the most creative thing I can imagine doing as a profession and it rewards me with a satisfaction and a happiness that can only be fully expressed with a smile. After more than three decades in practice, I still find orthodontic treatment fascinating. Whether treating children or adults, it gives me a lot of personal enjoyment to see both the changes taking place during treatment and the final beautiful result. Donald P. Connolly, DDS is your experienced Santa Cruz, Aptos, and Watsonville Orthodontist for children and adults .Call any of our 3 offices today to schedule your first appointment! Education and Continuing Education I attended Stanford University for my undergraduate education, and then went on to the University of California Los Angeles Dental Schoolfor my Doctorate of Dental Surgery. I completed my orthodontic residency at the University of California San Francisco before entering private practice in the Santa Cruz area, where I have happily been ever since. I attend several courses each year to keep up with new developments in orthodontics. Whether it’s learning new ways to move teeth with conventional braces, or advancing my training in clear aligner treatment, I want my patients to have the best possible care. Professional Affiliations American Dental Association American Association of Orthodontists California Dental Association Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists Monterey Bay Dental Society Outside the Office Born in San Francisco and raised on the Peninsula, I now reside in Aptos with my wife, Terry. We have three grown daughters who I enjoy spending time with, as well as restoring and maintaining my antique cars, working at home in the garden, and spending time with Terry. While I am passionate about providing great orthodontic care for my patients, I am also committed to protecting the environment and ensuring my family’s happiness in any way I can. As an office, we support many local athletic programs and are proud of our association with Stanford and Lucille Packard Children’s Hospital in the treatment of many local cleft palate/ surgical cases. On a personal level, Terry and I give our support to Defenders of Wildlife, National Wildlife Federation, World Wildlife Fund, Second Harvest, Grey Bears, Goodwill, beach clean-up projects, and the teen kitchen project which feeds cancer patients in Santa Cruz County."

This content was provided by Dr. Connolly "Serving the Santa Cruz, Aptos, and Watsonville, CA, areas with affordable, comfortable and efficient orthodontic care, Dr. Don Connolly and Dr. Stan Sokolow, along with our friendly team, have been creating beautiful, straight smiles for more than 35 years. We're excited to build new relationships with the next generation of patients in our community with the same commitment to excellence that we've established over the past three decades. http://connollybraces.com/"

• Orthodontics

• Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Hypodontia
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces
  • Surgical Orthodontics
  • Two-Phase Orthodontic Treatment

No malpractice history found for California.

• UCLA Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Connolly has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Connolly has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Connolly does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Connolly and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Connolly's Reviews