Dr. Donald Buchanan, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Donald Buchanan, DDS

Dentistry | Male

2032 Greystone Sq Jackson, TN 38305 Get Directions

Dr. Donald Buchanan, DDS is a dentist who practices in Jackson, TN. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 28 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Buchanan's Experience

Visiting Dr. Buchanan

Dr. Buchanan accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Buchanan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Buchanan to family and friends
Dr. Buchanan's Performance
in Medina, TN |
Loud man. Has never called me by my name , just "Sweetie". He recommended I have all my teeth pulled and on every visit has said , Dentures are awful. I don't see how anyone stands them. My top plate has never been realigned, yet in the 5000.00plus that I paid for them and 5000 to have teeth removed.i gave up.Now that I want something done he wants more money. And said, I could do it today, but my lab people aren't here today, I don't even know why they aren't.I plan to go to a more professional
in Jackson, Tn |
Great experience. The office manager was so nice and very informative. I have never felt more comfortable in a Dentist office.
in Savannah TN |
I have known Dr Don Buchanan for 20+ years. Me and my kids loved our visits. He moved his practice to Jackson, TN and after numerous nightmares with other dentist, I gladly drive to Jackson. He is professional, knowledgeable, and has never hurt me with any procedures he has performed, which includes extractions, bridges, crowns, cleanings, fillings and now having a upper set of dentures. I would follow him anywhere because he is the best of the best. Also his staff is amazing. Thank you
in Jackson, TN |
Dr. Buchanan is very down to earth and will not sell you what you don't need. He is very knowledgeable in his field as well. Going to his office is the best dental experience I have ever had. I truly trust Dr. Buchanan. The staff are very professional and courteous as well.
Have you seen Dr. Donald Buchanan, DDS?
Are you Dr. Buchanan?

Compare Dr. Buchanan

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Buchanan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Dr. Buchanan does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Buchanan and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Tennessee

Graduated in 1989

Dr. Buchanan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Buchanan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Buchanan does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Buchanan and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.