Dr. Dona Torbati, DDS

Dr. Dona Torbati, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female
Dr. Dona Torbati, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in South Gate, CA. She practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read her story

8116 California Ave Ste C

South Gate, CA 90280

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Torbati

Dr. Torbati's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Torbati "We do it ALL: Cosmetic Dentistry, Porcelain Veneers, Dental Implants, Root Canals, Periodontics, Dental Deep Cleaning, Orthodontics, Braces, Invisalign, Porcelain Crowns. ETC We are highly recognized and respected for our principles and providing HONESTY, QUALITY, and EXPERIENCED dental care to our patients. With our highly experienced team and brand new state of the art facility and technology, we are providing quality dentistry to a wide range of communities looking for specialty dentistry all done within a single office. We provide special attention to every patient's unique needs and work together to offer comprehensive, professional, and quality dentistry for those who want to get it right the first time. Dr. Torbati has advanced training in dentistry from the top dental institute, University of Southern California (USC) School of Dentistry, in addition to hundreds of hours of continuing education in the latest technology and techniques in the field of dentistry."

This content was provided by Dr. Torbati "Free Exam, Radiographs, and Consultation OUR DENTAL PROFESSIONALS OFFER ALL YOUR DENTAL NEEDS IN ONE CONVENIENT LOCATION. Dr. Torbati practices all aspects of dentistry and specializes in creating the most beautiful smiles with all porcelain restorations such as veneers and crowns. Cosmetic Dentistry also incorporates Invisalign ?invisible braces?, teeth whitening, dental implants and more. Dr. Torbati graduated from dental school at the prestigious University of Southern California."

7  Practice Areas

• Gingivitis
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Torbati is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Torbati has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Torbati has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Torbati does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Torbati and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Torbati's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Torbati to family and friends

Dr. Torbati's Performance

Dr. Torbati is one of the best dentists I have ever had. She is so caring and gentle. I was so afraid of dentists but I had to see one bc the pain was so bad. I am so glad I found Dr. Torbati. I can finally eat without pain.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Torbati is the most gentle, dedicated, and kind dentist I've ever been to. I'm not just another appointment to get through; I'm treated like a real person with real sensitivity to pain. Even though the office is way out of my way, this is the only dentist I can trust to leave me WITHOUT PAIN...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I highly recommend Dr Torbati! I do everything to avoid going to a dentist, but she makes the experience as comforting and stress-free as possible. I went to this office by a recommendation from my coworker and so glad I did! I tend to have anxiety attacks and very self-conscious about that, so I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0