Dr. Don Allen, DDS

Dr. Don Allen, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Don Allen, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Webster, TX and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from University Of Texas / Dental Branch in 1986 and practices dentistry.Read his story

17240 Mill Forest Rd Ste C

Webster, TX 77598

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • Dental Network of America
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Allen

Dr. Allen's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Allen "I’ve wanted to be a dentist for as long as I can remember. It combines my passion to improve people’s health, appearance, and function with my love of making things with my hands. Our patients appreciate what we do for them, and in turn, we appreciate their amazing loyalty over the past 30 years. Being in community with people is such an important part of life. We laugh and cry with our patients. They become our friends, our business partners, and even a source of personal fulfillment. The same is true of our staff. Technically, we take care of teeth and gums, but personally, we take care of people. EDUCATION AND CONTINUING EDUCATION Undergraduate degree – University of Florida-Gainesville, 1982 Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, School of Dentistry, 1986 It’s more important than ever to keep up with changes in techniques and technology. I am a member of the Academy of General Dentistry, and in 2009 I was awarded the Fellowship Award for taking over 500 hours of continuing education and passing a comprehensive exam. OUTSIDE THE OFFICE I am originally from Chapel Hill, North Carolina and have lived in League City for 25 years. It’s been a great place to raise my son and daughter, and now I have the joy of seeing my granddaughter grow up here, too. When I’m not in the office, I love playing golf, woodworking, photography, and cooking. I am a Florida Gator through and through. In the 12 years I lived in Gainesville, I missed only one home football game! I am also a member of the Clear Creek Community Church, participate in Bay Area First Baptist Church mission trips to Nicaragua, and volunteer with Dentistry from the Heart. I am also a member of: Psi Omega Omicron Kappa Upsilon Bay Area Executive Club, 1991-1992 (board member in 1992) New Horizon Clear Lake Networking Group, 1995-2000 (secretary in 1995, president in 1996) "

This content was provided by Dr. Allen "Our primary goal is to provide technically superior dentistry in an atmosphere and style that makes you feel at ease. Most dental offices will state this - but we are actually able to do so. When you walk into our office you will feel like you have walked into someone's home. Our welcoming staff will take care of you from the minute you call until you leave the office. We use state of the art dental equipment in an effort to make going to the dentist a peaceful and pleasant experience. By having three dentists and six dental hygienists providing care, we can offer an extensive range of appointment times and days. Families can have multiple visits at the same time – saving you from spending all day with the children at the dentist. Please consider giving our office a try. Just stop by to see our facility or meet our staff. We think you will have a positive experience and will have found a dental home. Thank you for taking the time to "check us out"."

1  Practice Areas

• University Of Florida
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • University Of Texas / Dental Branch
    Medical School | Graduated 1986

Dr. Allen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Allen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Allen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Allen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Allen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Allen

Dr. Allen?
Dr. Allen's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Allen?