Dr. Dominic Raymond II, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 61

Dr. Raymond II
56 Mileground Rd Ste A Morgantown, WV 26505

Dr. Dominic Raymond II, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Morgantown, WV and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from West Virginia University in 1983 and practices dentistry.

Dr. Raymond II accepts

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening

Our dental office uses some of the most advanced tools available. Including digital X-rays, Invisalign invisible braces and much more. But we use them with old-fashioned personalized service. Your needs and wants are our prime concern and we do everything we can to earn our patients complete satisfaction. We even keep you entertained with TV entertainment and a children's play area.

1983

2.1

Dr. Raymond II?
Dr. Raymond II's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dominic Raymond II, DDS
My second visit and in my 72 years I have never been to a more professional dental office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dominic Raymond II, DDS?
So easy to schedule and they were awesome. I hate going to the dentist but that was by far the easiest experience with a dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dominic Raymond II, DDS?
My husband and I have been patients for years. Everything was okay at first, but soon there became a problem with almost every bill! The office will repeatedly bill for X-rays that were not done. Weare no longer patients is because they instituted a new office policy of a Periodontal Evalutation. My husband was never told it was a new policy. We were never given chance to check if covered under our insurance. It's not. So now we have to pay the bill. Tried to discuss concerns- Dr never called!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dominic Raymond II, DDS?
I recently went to his office to get a cleaning..he took x-rays and looked in my mouth and charged me $208 and didn't even clean my teeth..said I needed a deep clean and it was $1000..he also botched replacing my granddaughter's front teeth..there were gaps at the top and the color didn't match..He sucks as a dentist and is trying to get richer before he retires
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dominic Raymond II, DDS?
Unhappily, I have to agree with some of the previous reviews. Been a patient with Dr. Raymond for many years and he always understood my dental goals...maintain what I have, as much as possible, without heroic and expensive treatments. He always served me well, and I trusted his judgment. The last few cleaning visits I felt I was being "assessed" for extra services I should have.Not interested?... non-compliant patient? Dr Raymond I still trust. Sales floor atmosphere, not so much.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dominic Raymond II, DDS?
I visited the Dr. For a toothace. But he filled two others teeth first. Finally, when I said I am visiting here for pain on another tooth. He filled that but I could not eat anything with that side for weeks. I fot seek of pain and visited the Dr again. He refilled it. But I couldn't eat anything with that side after months. Recently, two of my friends complained about this Dr. with the same problem and I realized I was not the only one who has this issue with them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dominic Raymond II, DDS?
Very good place to go for dental work. The staff and Dr. Raymond were very nice people and very good at what they do. I didn't wait long after arriving early to be called back, a relaxing environment all through the office, modern equipment made everything simple, fast, and PAINLESS. I was surprised at how well this went compared to other dentists I'd be too over the years. I recommend this place for sure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dominic Raymond II, DDS?
Sad. Dr. Raymond's was by far the best dentist I had found in 3 decades. I went to his office for over 9 years. 6 months ago I went in for my regular cleaning and all his hygienists had been replaced. The one that dealt with me was pushy to the point of being rude about selling extra services and did a rather perfunctory job of cleaning. Today my hygienists, although polite, flatly refused to administer a routine cleaning if I would not pay for extra services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dominic Raymond II, DDS?
Went to this office as a new patient. There were zero late afternoon appointments available for 6 months, therefore I was forced to take a half day of vacation time from work. Day of appointment I was refused my routine cleaning due to high blood pressure. A half day of vacation time wasted to be refused service. At no point when making my appointment was I ever informed that treatment could be refused for blood pressure. Sorry but I see dentists for my TEETH and doctors for my blood pressure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dominic Raymond II, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Raymond II?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Raymond II treats patients.