Dr. Dmitry Tsvetov, DDS

Dr. Dmitry Tsvetov, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Dmitry Tsvetov, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Temecula, CA. He graduated from Columbia University / College Of Physicians and Surgeons and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery and oral surgery.Read his story

31560 Rancho Pueblo Rd Ste 101

Temecula, CA 92592

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • CompBenefits Corp.

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Tsvetov's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

At our practice, Dr. Dmitry Tsvetov and his team offer you a state of the art, quality, compassionate and competent care in a pleasant and comfortable environment.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tsvetov

Dr. Tsvetov?
Dr. Tsvetov's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dmitry Tsvetov, DDS
My visit was the best. Staff is professional and personable. They eased all anxieties I had. My procedure was fast and I was in and out in a flash. Dr Dmitry is excellent and his staff is outstanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dmitry Tsvetov, DDS?
Dr. T was so kind, and gentle. His front office staff Stacy and Kelsey never stopped smiling and made you feel comfortable right away. The back office staff was awesome as well Diana made my daughter laugh and feel right at home. The office is clean and bright. For a not so fun place to be, Dr. T and his staff sure make it a pleasant experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dmitry Tsvetov, DDS?
I felt like I got raped when I went there they did a 2d X-ray of my teeth the same as my dentist did he came in and told me he could not tell anything by the X-ray they sent the front back in too me and told me that it would cost 393.00 for a catscan X-ray but no insurance covers this Ray I felt like there were just out to get my money I did not like there tactics so I left will not go back so be careful if you go to them
Dear John! Thank you for sharing your experience...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dmitry Tsvetov, DDS?
No one looks forward to having a wisdom tooth pulled. Dr. Tsvetov and his staff were skilled, and efficient. Minimal discomfort. Procedure and follow up thoroughly explained.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dmitry Tsvetov, DDS?
Great doctor and staff!! Extremely professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dmitry Tsvetov, DDS?
I will recommend Dr Dmitry to my family and friends without hesitation. Modern, clean and beautiful office, friendly and competent staff. They really care about your well being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dmitry Tsvetov, DDS?
Very nice and knows exactly what he’s doing at all times and staff is friendly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dmitry Tsvetov, DDS?
Dr Tsvetov was great and his office staff was courteous. I loved the fact I could fill out all the required paperwork via the Internet and just show up ready to be seen. Helen was great and made me feel comfortable during the wisdom teeth extraction. Thanks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dmitry Tsvetov, DDS?
Dr T & entire staff are welcoming, professional, caring & waaaaay lower in cost than quotes I received from other oral surgeons. I had a tooth that needed to be extracted. They took me in the same day and extracted it within the hour. There are no cons, only pros, for this office! Thank you to all!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dmitry Tsvetov, DDS?
Dr. Tsvetov was fast and efficient. His staff was able to accept me as a new patient , get me in for a consultation, and surgery all within 24 hours. I was visiting family from out of state, so his quickness was very much appreciated. He detailed the results of my x-rays, the wisdom teeth removal procedure, and had them removed in less than 20 minutes. I would recommend him to my friends and family in the area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dmitry Tsvetov, DDS?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Tsvetov to anyone needing oral surgery. Everything was done to make the experience as comfortable as possible. The procedure was clearly explained to the point of even giving the time involved for it. Dr. Tsvetov beat his time. There were no complications and follow-up care instructions were provided.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dmitry Tsvetov, DDS?
The staff was amazing and very thorough. Very professional office and Dr. Tsvetov was fantastic. The experience of having our son's wisdom teeth extracted was very easy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dmitry Tsvetov, DDS?
Efficient office staff; and Dr Tsvetov was honest about how the procedure would go (extraction of 3 wisdom teeth) and it went exactly that way. Quick procedure. Minimal pain and discomfort, and everything healed well. Very competent oral surgeon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dmitry Tsvetov, DDS?
Staff was courteous and efficient scheduled my appointment right away and a time that was acceptable to my liking. Doctor and assistant take a no nonsense approach to doing their job with efficiency and were very quick to complete the tooth extraction. As a next day follow up after the surgical procedure I had very little soreness that next morning. If I ever have to do another oral surgery it will be with this office and doctor. Totally reasonable on rates and service and totally satisfied
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dmitry Tsvetov, DDS?
Very professional. My son had his wisdom teeth extracted, Dr. Tsvetov and his staff went above and beyond in helpful instruction with regards to both the procedure and the recovery process. Appointments were very punctual, no waiting. I would highly recommend Dr. Tsvetov, the type of care demonstrated to us is very hard to find
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dmitry Tsvetov, DDS?
Everyone was extremely kind and helpful. Dr. Tsvetov was very helpful and explained the process very clearly. Also was very fast. Definitely would recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dmitry Tsvetov, DDS?
He's very welcoming and talks you through everything. I had a great experience and would definitely go back. The staff is extremely helpful and welcoming as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dmitry Tsvetov, DDS?
amazing dentist and staff. Im not originally from California, so i was pretty nervous by myself going. They made it completely comfortable and talked to me which made me not scared. I had an extraction done and it was completely painless, im usually very self conscious about my teeth and he didnt make me feel that way at all. If youre looking for a dentist and youre scared of pain or anxiety, definitely go here. They take amazing care of you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dmitry Tsvetov, DDS?
As a person well into his 8th decade (84yrs.) on this planet, I am pleased to be able to highly recommend Dr. Tsvetov and his Staff in Temecula, as very competent with a light touch, and a very pleasant spirit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dmitry Tsvetov, DDS?
I was so terrified to get my wisdom tooth out. I didn't sleep 2 nights before my appointment because I was so worried. When I stepped into the office I was welcomed with smiles from the amazing girls! I didn't even have to wait in the waiting room., went right back. Dr. Tsvetov got my wisdom tooth out in less then 30 seconds! He was absolutely amazing!!!!!!!! I recommend him to everyone!!!!!!!! He is the best! No pain at all!!!!!!!!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Tsvetov?

Insurance accepted

Dental Network of America DPPO
DenteMax
Dominion Insurance
First Dental Health
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
National Fee-for-Service
Dental
Dental California DHMO
WellPoint

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Tsvetov treats patients.