Dr. Dmitry Sokol, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Sokol

Village Green Dentistry

300 Village Grn Ste 150 Lincolnshire, IL 60069

Dr. Dmitry Sokol, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Lincolnshire, IL. He practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

Dr. Sokol's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sokol

4.3

Dr. Sokol?
Dr. Sokol's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dmitry Sokol, DDS
I called Dr. Sokol's office at least 4 times regarding a bonding he did on my front tooth which did not match the rest of my teeth. Dr. Sokol agreed with me that the color did not match and that if it was his own tooth he would not be happy with it. He will not give me a refund or even contact me to talk about it. He said there is nothing else he can do bonding wise. I have had the tooth bonded for 15 years and it has always matched until he worked on it. I've been going to this dentist for the last 15 years and am shocked at the way he is treating me regarding this situation. I have spent $450 and quite a bit of time and energy for my tooth to look worse than it did before. Now I have to go find another dentist to do it correctly since it is my front tooth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dmitry Sokol, DDS?
Dr. Sokol's team is amazing and wonderful to be a patient of. They make every experience easy and enjoyable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dmitry Sokol, DDS?
The best ever visit to a dentist. Friendly and very thorough. Informed every step of the way during the treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dmitry Sokol, DDS?
Village Green Dentistry is absolutely the BEST! We started our journey in 1999 with Dr. Boettcher (now retired). Dr. Sokol is amazing and has won my heart. I have dental issues from childhood. He is understanding and patient with all of my anxieties. The staff is incredible from the office manager to the assistants. I have no complaints and would recommend this office to everyone. PS Dr. Sokol speaks Russian. Our host children from Ukraine were able to get dental check ups with no stress!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dmitry Sokol, DDS?
Dr. Sokol is the finest dentist I have every had. I am 73 years old with some complicated dental needs that need delicate preventive and maintenance attention. For 10 years, Dr. Sokol has creatively and brilliantly repaired and saved my teeth with extraordinary skill. I have been consistently overjoyed with the result of his professional care. Additionally, Dr. Sokol remains a student of his craft, continuously applying new techniques in dental care and studying emerging processes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dmitry Sokol, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Sokol?

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Endodontics

Dr. Sokol accepts

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Sokol treats your condition or procedure