Dr. Dmitry Malayev, DDS

Dr. Dmitry Malayev, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Dmitry Malayev, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in New York, NY and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from New York University / College Of Dentistry - D.D.S. in 2013 and practices dentistry.Read his story

340 Madison Ave Rm 4C

New York, NY 10173

Learn about Dr. Malayev

Dr. Malayev's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Malayev "Dmitry Malayev, D.D.S. is a Dentist - General practicing in New York, NY. He has been practicing since 2013. Received a Memorial Award for demonstrating superior performance in providing oral comprehensive care and administering a dental practice (Awarded: May 2013) also with Certificate of Appreciation: Selective in Teaching Skills (Awarded: 2011-2012). A professional member of American Dental Association, NYSDA new York state dental association and NYCDS New York County Dental Society. "

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for New York.

• CUNY York College - B.S. in Mathematics
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2009
  • New York University / College Of Dentistry - D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 2013

Dr. Malayev has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Malayev has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Malayev does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Malayev and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Malayev's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Malayev to family and friends

Dr. Malayev's Performance

Dr. Malayev is an excellent dentist. He was very gentle and took his time with my very complicated case. I will definitely be back for all my dental needs.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Highly recommend Dr. Malayev. Ive been a patient of his for many years. He's loves what he does and it shows in his work. Since beginning treatment, I have had no problems with my teeth.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have a long standing fear of dentists and Dr. Malayev is the first doctor who I've met that specializes in patients like me, with my phobia. Needless to say, I fly from Florida to NYC to see him for check ups and procedures without any fears. He is an amazing doctor and has helped me...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have always had extensive dental issues throughout my life, and Dr. Malayev has been amazing at resolving them as my new dentist. I could not be any happier with him as my dentist. Absolutely recommend him, and his bedside manner is terrific.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very good doctor. Very patient and professional. He gave me his full attention and explained all of my dental problems with detail. Took his time to make me feel comfortable and at ease. Would highly recommend Dr. Malayev.
Are you Dr. Malayev?