Dr. Dmitriy Pivnik, DDS

Practices Pediatric Dentistry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 43 reviews.
Author:
We have been coming to this office for about 20 years now and with all of the staff it has always been a good experience for our kids and for us as well.
Author:
Dr. Pivnik is an amazing dentist. I feel so safe with my children here. He wants the best for them and takes wonderful care of them. He eases a mother's mind! They are in amazing hands! Thank you!
Author:
Dr, Pivnik is very nice and is trying hard to fill Dr. Grossmans shoes. He is friendly and truly wants my children to be healthy. I will continue to come here as long as my children are still able.
Author:
We greatly appreciate the atmosphere here. We are grateful for Dr. Pivnik and his staff. He keeps up to date on treatments, and he doesn't do anything beyond what's needed.
Author:
Dr. Pivnik and Staff have done a very good job with my son's dental work. They are patient and thorough every visit. We specially enjoy the balloon and prizes at the end. Totally worth the drive. Thank you all.
Author:
We have experienced great visits with Gold River Pediatric Dentistry. The staff is kind and very informative. My son has had a few dental procedures and has succeed due to the special care they provide for their patients. My son finally enjoys his dental visits and follows Dr. Pivnik's brushing tips. The balloon and treats at the end always puts a smile on his face. We are crossing fingers to be on the No Cavity Wall next time. Great office for kids!
Author:
This place is awesome. Kids loved it here. They have learned to brush and floss better since our last visit. I recommend Dr. Pivnik and the staff at Gold River. They were able to accommodate our daughter right away for her dental work. Thank you.
Author:
We couldn't be happier to have found Gold River Pediatric Dentistry! The staff is very professional and kind. The Dentist answered of my questions and made sure my son's first dental visit was a good experience. He showed our boy technics to brush and floss and educated us on healthy snacks. Our son had a very pleasant visit and is already asking to come back. Very happy to have found you all!
Author:
My boys really like this dentist, and surprisingly no cavities yay. I like this dentist because he explains everything that is going on with your kids teeth. I would definitly recommend him for people who's kids are scared to come to dentist, hes very good
Author:
Excellent dentist Pivnik!!!!!!The best service in the clinic ,I recommend ????????????????
Author:
He's an excellent Dr. that takes his time and is very gentle with my child.
Author:
For over 10 years, Gold River Pediatric Dentistry has taken exceptional care of my son; I can't thank the entire staff enough. Also, my son thinks Dr. Pivnik is cool.
Author:
The waiting room is incredible. My 2 yr old daughter was entertained by the fish and turtles. Dr. Pivnik is amazing with children, even wimpy kids like mine that like to whine non stop about everything. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone with kids. This was by far the best pediatric dentist I’ve ever been to.
Author:
The office is very spacious and clean, as well as very kid friendly. Everyone working here is so nice and helpful. The dentist great and took the time to explain everything and offered very helpful advice. Great dentist to bring your kids to.
Author:
Everyone at Gold River has been amazing. The Dentist is very kind and gentle with my 2 boys. I will be coming back to bring my 3 year old here. Im glad to have found a wonderful place to bring the kids. Its nice and clean, with such a kid friendly environment. The Staff that works here are very helpful. Irma has been amazing! Thank you, my children can finally enjoy coming to the dentist.
Author:
My son really enjoys coming here. He has never complained or expressed any concerns at Gold River Pediatric Dentistry. The office is well taken care of and has recently been updated. The staff is polite and professional. I don't have any complaints and will continue to take my child here and recommend to family and friends.
Author:
Our Family travels from far distance to come see Dr. Pivnik. He is so great and patient with my daughter who is special needs. We will continue to come here as long as our insurance allows us to. Thank You
Author:
The transition from Dr. Grossman to Dr. Pivnik has been smooth, easy, and wonderful! Dr. Pivnik is an amazing pediatric dentist and my kids love him!
Author:
Lillian loves to come and feels safe with the care she is getting.
Author:
My visit was great. everyone was friend and my children loved it.
Author:
Amazing Dentist! My daughter loves coming here and enjoyed her experience as a patient. Very helpful Staff!
Author:
Dr. Pivnik is very knowledgeable and friendly. He answers all of my questions and addresses my concerns. His office staff are the best. My kids love going to the dentist since meeting Dr. Pivnik.
Author:
I have had nothing but the greatest service and care for my children here. Dr. Dmitriy always thoroughly explains what needs to be done and handled with their teeth. I always feel confident they are getting the best service and care when they are seen here. Love the family atmosphere.
Author:
My kids always have a good experience at the dentist. Dr. Pivnik is always upfront and positive. My kids like watching the movies while getting there teeth cleaned.
they r good with him
Author:
He has been great with my kids. They love him !!!
Author:
A great dentist and good with kids
Author:
My daughter came in today for the first time and loved it! The Dentist and staff at Gold River are very professional and polite. My daughter got to feed the fish and got stickers and balloon at the end. Her cleaning went nice and smooth as I had hoped. A great private practice for children. We will be back!
Author:
excellent care, great staff!!!!
Author:
We love this office my boys always enjoy it here and still in the no cavity club
professional and kids friendly
overall great experience.
Author:
From day one the front office has helped us with our insurance questions. Dr. Pivnik has helped my son get excited about his dental visits, he isn't afraid of the dental chair anymore. The staff makes it fun for the little ones. They read stories while they wait and they play a video game or two. The balloon at the end is quiet the treat as well. We are grateful to have found this office.
Author:
We've been having to visit Dr Pivnik quite a few times for my 4 yo's teeth problems. He's been very patient every time seeing us and I'd recommend him.
Author:
my experience gas been good so far
Author:
Dr.Pivnik is a very nice and friendly doctor! very good office and nice staff . We loved it
Author:
Our little one loved it here. The Doctor and assistant were very patient and made her visit so fun. I like the attention given to my daughter. Thank you!
Author:
I like the office will recommend the office to everyone.
Great experience
Author:
Dr. Pivnik and staff were fantastic. Very attentive , and reassuring. Looking forward to seeing them again.
my daughter loves coming
great
Author:
Dr. Pivnik and Staff at Gold River are always so welcoming! My two year old loves coming here.