Dr. Diva Puerta, DDS

Dr. Diva Puerta, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Diva Puerta graduated from NYU College of Dentistry, and has a dental degree from Universidad de Antioquia received in 1997. Dr Puerta also worked as a faculty of the department of Cariology at New York University College of Dentistry. Dr. Puerta also has a degree from the prestigious Peñaranda institute of dental ceramics received in 1999. Dr. Puerta is fluent in Spanish and English. She is a member do the American General Dental Association, and the Hispanic Dental Association. Committed to providing the best care possible for her patients, Dr Puerta completes over forty hours of continuing education per year, and has taken postdoctoral courses in prosthodontics, endodontics, oral surgery, and infection control. Dr Puerta has been practicing general/family dentistry for more than 10 years. She enjoys the challenge of providing quality conservative family dentistry in a comfortable and friendly environment. Following her belief in giving back to the community, Dr. Puerta, participates in an outreach program serving school children in Dominican Republic.

Achury Dental

3545 79th St

Jackson Heights, NY 11372

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Puerta

I strongly believe that I have the obligation to treat my patients the way  I  would want to be treated.

• Composite Fillings
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Universidad de Antioquia
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Sain Carlos Hospital
  • Dental Ceramics
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Puerta has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Puerta has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Puerta does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Puerta and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Puerta's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Puerta to family and friends
Dr. Puerta's Performance
Wonderful!
when i got there they make me feel special, everyone cares about the patient and they always have a good attitude, she gave me different ways and choices about how she will help me to have a smile of my dream. she changed myself because right now i got my dream smile. she is a great person.
Dr Puerta is a very patient and soft spoken person. She's sweet, generous and a good listener. It is a pleasure to have met her and have her done work for me every time I come. Very easy to talk person.
My visit to Dr. Diva Puerta was a pleasant experience. The reception was great and the professional service of Dr. Diva is what I tell many of my friends and co-workers about.
It was an great experience! As soon as I entered the office, I was greeted with a warm welcoming smile from the young person at the front desk. The entire medical staff here is wonderful ! The dental assistant was very kind Dr.Diva Puerto is a delight ! She is patient, informative, kind , thoughtful, gentle and highly skillful ! She is wondrous !
Dr Puerta Is absolutely wonderful,, I enjoy coming for my checkup, so pleasant and professional, keep up the good work Dr. Diva, I am a very happy patient,
She was very patient and very attentive to detail. Definitely will come back
I came to see Dr. Puerta because I was unhappy with my previous dentist. I explained to her all my concerns and what I wanted. She listened and advised what she thought was best. So far I'm happy with my results!
very professional, quick and efficient care, gentle touch, real positive experience
It's been two years since i visited a dentist office, i am not a fan of the dentist, but i must say that Dr. Diva was great, and my experience at the .office the best. I would recommend Dr. diva to anyone, she is sweet, compassionate and very professional, and made me want to come to the dentist office more often. If you are looking for a dentist please schedule an appointment with Dr. Diva. she is great!
My experience in this office and specially with Dr. Puerta has been the best always, she always takes her time with me, patiently answering all my questions and concerns. For the first time i am not afraid to visit the dentist, they always make you feel like family.
Excellent
it is a pleasure to attend my appointments always well taking care
Always treated like a family member professionalism and expertise are tops pleasure to go to my dentist.
Dr. Puerta is a great Dentist. I had an awesome time. fast clean and she takes the time to explain thing to you.
This is an exceptional service and care! I tell people to come to this dental office.
Feels like family , great experience.
I've been treated by Dr, Puerta for many years now. She is very easy to talk to, is very professional and is caring. She is very gentle when it comes to my treatments.
the best dentist cleaning perfect i love it
it is the best experience that I ever had with dentist. Dr. Diva is an excellent dr. that knows her work and so far I am very happy with the work done. the entire staff is great, very courteous and always with a smile. I love coming to this office.
Outstanding service and I always feel welcomed
Very skilled and professiona;.
Muy buena atencion, una excelente profecional
espectacular
Really easy and nice experience .
i have seen Dr. Puerta for over 3 years now. She is always very professional and very friendly. Every time I come in for a check up, she remembers who I am and remembers all the procedures she has done for me. It makes me feel secure and confident that she cares so much for all her patients. I trust her decisions and her recommendations and always has my best interest at heart. She's very friendly and if I ever need to ask any questions about any procedures she never hesi...
The staff at Achury dental are extremely friendly and attentive. From the reception to the dental assistant to the actual visit with Dra. Puerta herself, everything was absolutely amazing. I've never had a more comprehensive and thorough exam where the dentist took the time to explain everything that was going on. She made me feel like a participant in my dental care, not just someone receiving services. She also applied topical anesthetic before doing a cleaning, which i...
Awesome!
Took her time and answered all my questions.
Un trato muy profecional.
Have you seen Dr. Diva Puerta, DDS?

Visit Dr. Puerta