Dr. Dirk Newman, DDS

Dr. Dirk Newman, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Dirk Newman, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Tucson, AZ and has been practicing for 15 years. He practices dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.Read his story

Dirk A Newman, DDS PC

7255 E Tanque Verde Rd Ste 101

Tucson, AZ 85715

Learn about Dr. Newman

Dr. Newman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Newman "Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Fellow of the American Academy of Genreal Dentistry Alumni of the Pankey Institute In Key Biscayne, Florida Member of the American Dental Association Member of the Arizona Dental Association Graduate of the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry"

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Newman "This was the best dental experience I've ever had. I had really bad dental experiences as a child and I've held onto that fear for years. I actually felt relaxed today while my teeth were being worked on. I didn't even feel the numbing shots. My fear is almost gone after one appointment. Thanks Dr. Newman."
"What a team my experience was wonderful, best dentist I have ever seen, can explain any question you ask, patient, kind, a perfectionist in every way, makes one not dreading the next visit. I have always had a fear of dentist and if you come here no reason for fear which is fantastic."

"I enjoy many aspects of practicing Comprehensive Dentistry. Personally I enjoy practicing the Pankey Institutes Philosophy of helping our patients through the development of trust through a meaningful doctor-patient relationship. Clinically, I have a special interest in cosmetic and complex oral rehabilitation from cosmetic make overs to implant retained dentures. I personally feel that every patient should see and understand their oral health before we decide on the appropriate treatment. This is communicated to patients through viewing photos and X-rays of their teeth enlarged on monitors and an open conversation to what the patient wants! Whether it would be a simple filling or a root canal I want patients to fully understand what's going on with their oral health. We also try to be as convenient as possible and value our patients time! One of the reasons why we provide same day crowns and try to take care of our patients needs promptly!"

2  Practice Areas

• Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • University of Minnesota/ School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • American Academy Of General Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014
  • The Pankey institute
    Other Education | Completed 2009

Dr. Newman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Newman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Newman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Newman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Anonymous – Aug 30, 2018
they saved my teeth
M. Y. – Aug 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dirk Newman, DDS?
Very relaxed. Its a nice feeling to have a skilled dentist working on your teeth
Anonymous – Aug 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dirk Newman, DDS?
Dr Newman is percise, up on the latest stuff and and all around good guy! I would recommend him to anyone and have to my friends! Bene Harrison
Aug 01, 2018
Great
Jul 20, 2018
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Newman?