Dr. Dirk Newman, DDS

Dr. Dirk Newman, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Dirk Newman, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Tucson, AZ. He graduated from University of Minnesota/ School of Dentistry in 2003 and practices dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.Read his story

Dirk A Newman, DDS PC

7255 E Tanque Verde Rd Ste 101

Tucson, AZ 85715

Learn about Dr. Newman

Dr. Newman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Newman "Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Fellow of the American Academy of Genreal Dentistry Alumni of the Pankey Institute In Key Biscayne, Florida Member of the American Dental Association Member of the Arizona Dental Association Graduate of the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry"

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Newman This was the best dental experience I've ever had. I had really bad dental experiences as a child and I've held onto that fear for years. I actually felt relaxed today while my teeth were being worked on. I didn't even feel the numbing shots. My fear is almost gone after one appointment. Thanks Dr. Newman.

What a team my experience was wonderful, best dentist I have ever seen, can explain any question you ask, patient, kind, a perfectionist in every way, makes one not dreading the next visit. I have always had a fear of dentist and if you come here no reason for fear which is fantastic.

"I enjoy many aspects of practicing Comprehensive Dentistry. Personally I enjoy practicing the Pankey Institutes Philosophy of helping our patients through the development of trust through a meaningful doctor-patient relationship. Clinically, I have a special interest in cosmetic and complex oral rehabilitation from cosmetic make overs to implant retained dentures. I personally feel that every patient should see and understand their oral health before we decide on the appropriate treatment. This is communicated to patients through viewing photos and X-rays of their teeth enlarged on monitors and an open conversation to what the patient wants! Whether it would be a simple filling or a root canal I want patients to fully understand what's going on with their oral health. We also try to be as convenient as possible and value our patients time! One of the reasons why we provide same day crowns and try to take care of our patients needs promptly!"

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Porcelain Veneers
  • Preventive Care
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • University of Minnesota/ School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • American Academy Of General Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014
  • The Pankey institute
    Other Education | Completed 2009

Dr. Newman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Newman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Newman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Newman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Newman's Reviews

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

Dr Newman and Monica are the best. i always receive great care when i am there. their experience and care is greatly appreciated
Very happy with these dental trearments. Great dentist, great staff!!
I actually enjoyed this experience...especially his numbing wand.
Experience was very good. Fast appointment that was unexpected.
A friend recommended that I go to Mexico to get dental work. Sadly, the crowns were done poorly, rough with gaps between the teeth. The filings were completed with cavities below. Had he not redone the work, I would have needed root canals on the teeth.

Visit Dr. Newman