Dr. Dirk Newman, DDS

Dr. Dirk Newman, DDS

Dentistry  |

Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Fellow of the American Academy of Genreal Dentistry Alumni of the Pankey Institute In Key Biscayne, Florida Member of the American Dental Association Member of the Arizona Dental Association Graduate of the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry

Dirk A Newman, DDS PC

7255 E Tanque Verde Rd Ste 101

Tucson, AZ 85715

Learn about Dr. Newman

Patient Testimonials

This was the best dental experience I've ever had. I had really bad dental experiences as a child and I've held onto that fear for years. I actually felt relaxed today while my teeth were being worked on. I didn't even feel the numbing shots. My fear is almost gone after one appointment. Thanks Dr. Newman.
What a team my experience was wonderful, best dentist I have ever seen, can explain any question you ask, patient, kind, a perfectionist in every way, makes one not dreading the next visit. I have always had a fear of dentist and if you come here no reason for fear which is fantastic.

I enjoy many aspects of practicing Comprehensive Dentistry. Personally I enjoy practicing the Pankey Institutes Philosophy of helping our patients through the development of trust through a meaningful doctor-patient relationship. Clinically, I have a special interest in cosmetic and complex oral rehabilitation from cosmetic make overs to implant retained dentures. I personally feel that every patient should see and understand their oral health before we decide on the appropriate treatment. This is communicated to patients through viewing photos and X-rays of their teeth enlarged on monitors and an open conversation to what the patient wants! Whether it would be a simple filling or a root canal I want patients to fully understand what's going on with their oral health. We also try to be as convenient as possible and value our patients time! One of the reasons why we provide same day crowns and try to take care of our patients needs promptly!

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Same-Day Dental Crowns
  • Same-Day Dental Onlays
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • University of Minnesota/ School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • American Academy Of General Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014
  • The Pankey institute
    Other Education | Completed 2009

Dr. Newman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Newman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Newman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Newman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Newman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Newman to family and friends
Dr. Newman's Performance
great dentist, takes the time to explain what he is doing and make it more comfortable.
So pleased!
I am very pleased and impressed with the quality of care in Dr. Newman's office. He uses the most up to date equipment and procedures. I allways feel well cared for here.
My experience was fast and no pain. I miss Dr. Howard but has a good replacement.
Everyone makes you feel so welcomed. I would recommend this office to anyone.
I had a wonderful experience getting my teeth cleaned and my cavities taken care of here. The entire staff is very caring and accommodating. I've had bad experiences at previous dental offices and I'm so glad I chose to come to this office for all of my dental treatments. Dr. Newman is an amazing dentist and his staff feel like family to me now.
Absolutely amazing work. Dr. Newman makes his own crowns. I had a perfectly fitting crown in a few hours.
Sydney and Dirk are always amazing! :)
Dr Newman is wonderful, as are his assistants and front desk staff.
Brenda greets me as I enter the building! Monica comes for me with a big, friendly smile!! Dr Newman comes in checks my mouth and makes me feel like he really cares. Everything was great!
I have decades of many hours in dentists chairs. Dr. Newman is the best by far. He is certified in cosmetic dentistry so considers and treats appearance as well as oral health. Additionally, Dr. Newman has superior techniques for ensuring a proper bite. When I first came to Dr. Newman, I had had severe TMJ disorder affecting my ability to eat for years. I had been to 3 TMJ specialists with no improvement. Dr. Newman analyzed and corrected my bite leading to nearly ins...
Love the doctor and staff!
I've had braces in the past, but stopped wearing my retainers a long time ago. Since then, my teeth have shifted and I started noticing a gap between my two front teeth. I was becoming really insecure about my smile, so Dr. Newman suggested Invisalign. I was lucky enough to do their express 10 case, meaning I only had to go through 10 trays of Invisalign to get my smile back. It only took two and a half months to move my teeth back into place! After I was done with Invisa...
in Tucson AZ |
Great office- everyone here is so friendly! I generally hate going to the dentist (dreading the lecture) but Dr. Newman isn't like that at all. Good office for other scaredy cats like me!
Thanks Mel for the kind words. We love you "scaredy cats" in our office. We introduced the Wand since I've treated you. It's a computer regulated anesthetic delivery system that gives the injection with a pen instead of that big ugly silver syringe. We use it for about 80 percent of all our injections now and the patients love it!!! Thanks again for the review. Dr Newman
in Minneapolis |
Best Dentist! I have referred many friends to Dr. Newman, they have all thanked me! I love being able to get a crown in one day without the hassle of multiple visits. Quality, Professional, Efficient work!
Samantha thank you for the review! The one day crown if a pretty awesome technology that is now 33 years old! Can you believe it! I'm still amazed more offices don't offer this option for it's convenience and because the crowns look fabulous and the materials keep getting better every year. Thanks again for the referrals! Dr Newman
in Tucson, AZ |
For many years I had been seeing a aged family Dentist. I was introduced to Dr. Newman by a family member and have been seeing him ever since. I was glad to be in the professional care of a state of the art Dentist! Like many people in their forties I was experiencing a lot of oral issues needing attention. Old fillings, cracking teeth, week gums, and worse the thought of a my first root canal. Long story short, I have had awesome service and would recommend this Doctor without reservation.
Thanks Krystal for the great review! I'm happy our team served you well and look forward to future visits with you in our office. Dr Newman
in Hayward, WI |
Great Dentist! He is the most thorough dentist I have been to. With out a doubt I would recommend him to any of my friends.
Thanks Tom for the review!! I miss many of you Wisconsin folks in my office. We would love to have you and your family in my location in Tucson if you ever tire of the cold. Take care, Dr Newman
in Mauston, WI |
I would NEVER recommend Dr. Newman. He did a root canal on me, which I had to have re done a year later. Today, my crown fell off which he put in. Not good! I found a new dentist.
Lisa, I'm sorry I was not present to take care of this issue after leaving the office in Wisconsin in May of 2014 and moving to Arizona later that year. Nobody from the my previous team at Castle Rock Dental allerted me to any issues. Since I was not present to replace your crown at no charge I would be happy to issue you a refund. You can send a letter to me personally at my new office in Tucson with your current address where I should send the refund. Take care, Dr. Newman
Have you seen Dr. Dirk Newman, DDS?

Visit Dr. Newman